Raspberry Leaf Tea

Bubsta

Love my Girl & baby Boy!
Reaction score
I'm nearly 37wks. Is it too late to bother with Raspberry Leaf Tea?

i wouldn't think so it will still help i think even if just a little

Remember to read up on it first as I only found out this week from my midwife that can't have it due to having a family history of fibroids :wacko: Oops, I've been having it for the past 2 weeks!

I asked the pharmacy if it helps to induce labour and he showed me that is doesn't but it helps to rippen the cervix ready for labour and the same with primrose oil and is all a ols wives tale. (Thats if that is what you wat it for)

He said caster oil makes the uterus contact causing labour and with all studys done in the last 39 years there has only been one reported case pf something bad happening from using it and it was a emberlisum and may not have been related

I'd go for it if I were you! I had it last time and I dilated from 2-8cm in half an hour :) I've been drinking it again this time x

RLT tones the uterus and makes the second stage of labor easier. It does something different than EPO. It doesn't have prostaglandins which ripen like EPO.
I started drinking it around 36.5 weeks and during delivery yesterday the nurses were commenting on how toned my uterus was ;)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ing-primrose-oil-epo-faq-41.html#post27270451

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->