Raspberry Leaf Tea!!

OnErth&InHvn

Mom to 4
Reaction score
I did a quick search but most threads were inducing labor, not so much TTC related.

For those that took it/take it:
1) How much do you take?
2) How long do/did you take it?
3) What difference did/does it make in your cycle?

---
I started with 1 cup to try and stop this mid cycle spotting im having. I plan to take it until i O (or stop spotting, whichever comes first).

I didn't want to read and run - this is my first cycle taking it.

I have 2 cups a day (about a tablespoon of the loose leaf variety), and plan on stopping once I've ovulated. I'm on CD 12 today.

One thing I've noticed already is that it has really evened out my BBT - Usually they are up one day, down the next, repeat, very erratic, this month they seem quite smoother!

I bought some but had a lot of trouble drinking it. I found it tasted pretty gross. Do you just drink it straight? No sugar or anything added?

I bought some but had a lot of trouble drinking it. I found it tasted pretty gross. Do you just drink it straight? No sugar or anything added?

I do drink it straight, but I drink a lot of herbal tea so maybe my taste is used to it! I have read that some people find it easier to stomach if they put it in the fridge and have it as an iced tea, that might work for you?

I wasnt sure either!! I didnt want to add sugar/ice and mess it up somehow. I drank it straight and it wasnt the worst herbal tea ive had but the flavor was mild. I DONT like hot teas and i DONT like flavored teas but this wasnt too bad. Tonight ill be adding ice and sugar!

So do you think 1 cup is too little???

I am drinking 1 cup a day to hopefully help with uterine lining. I hada very short/light period my first cycle of clomid. Don't know if it works yet, but I am planning on drinking it right through my cycle for my specific purposes.

I think it is really gross, not undrinkable but definitely not flavorful. Since I'm on the PCOS diet I can't add any sweetener to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->