Raspberry leaf tea???

Ava Grace

Mummy to 2 boys wtt #3
Reaction score
Hi all,

After another month of no BFP and a total meltdown on Sunday I have decided to be more pro-active and give it a helping hand! Firstly I am cutting out all alcohol and making sure i'm a as healthy as humanly possible!

I visited Holland and Barrat and the lasy suggested Raspberry leaf tea but my SIL said that is only good for bringing on labour and can cause miscarriage! Does anyone know?

I have used agnus catus before and that just messed up my cycles but if anyone has any other suggestions please let me know :)

Sorry one more question......when I bd afterwards it all falls out! How do I keep it in??? I have a tilted womb so i'm not sure if that makes a difference?

Any help much appreciated xx

I drink red raspberry leaf tea every day up until ov. From what I've read it helps your uterus contract more efficiently ie. Gives it a workout so it helps get rid of old lining and increases blood supply for a nice new lining. Figure it can't hurt. As for "keeping the soup in the bowl" I prop my hips up with a pillow for at least 10-20 minutes after. I gave even held my legs over my head yoga shoulder stand style :rofl:

thanks hun, it's worth a try then. I'm going to exchange my daily coffee for a raspberry leaf tea instead! Let's hope this works!!!

I have tried legs in the air but it still seems to fall out! the odd thing is I don't remember that happening before we ttc (maybe I just didn't notice!) x

the bit that falls out is dead/dyfunctional sperm, there will always be some

All the healthy ones start making their way as soon as they can :)

Hi Ava!

I also have been drinking Red Raspberry Leaf tea to help tone my uterus and possibly help my midcycle spotting. Can't say if it works or not but wanted to tell everyone that for me it helped my cramps on cd 1 and cd 2. Instead of popping a pill a cup of the tea really helped to calm the cramping pains. My period was also very very heavy on day 1 and 2 and seems to be getting quite light on cd 3. Not sure if the tea helped me to expel more in the beginning or what. I'm going to continue drinking it this next cycle.

I also read your problem about the little swimmers falling out right after the BD. I came across a really interesting thread about using those softcups inserted right after BD to help keep them in and close to the cervix. Here is a link if it might help you (I haven't tried it). The sucess rate on the post is just amazing!! Might have to seriously look into it for next cycle (although my prob is more staying preg than getting preg).

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/173508-softcups.html

Good luck and baby dust!!!

Hi Ava,
I have been using the softcups this cycle. I am about 2-3dpo at the moment. Will keep you all posted. I also am using the CBFM and BBT each morning. Though the latter I have just started and I think I am measuring it all wrong.
The softcup thread posted earlier has all my info on it if you want to give it a try. I noticed nothing came out at all. I kept them in either overnight or about 6 hours or so.
Good luck

Minimin

thanks ladies that helps. I will give the tea a go and look at the soft cups. I tried pre-seed as I thought that helped but didn't change anything. I am willing to try pretty much anything now to be honest! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->