Raspberry Leaf Tea?

36 weeks with the tea, a couple of cups per day. I bought capsules nearer my due date (like a couple of days before) which are a lot stronger.
I'm convinced it helped me. Good luck xx

I had 2 cups a day from 24 weeks and upped to 3 a day last few weeks, I feel it honestly helped tone my uterus and help with labour :D

I thought the tea was stronger than the capsules :shrug:

I bought it with my last pregnancy but never used it.. its still sitting in the cupboard and just wondering if its still in date...

I've got the capsules and have started them the past few weeks. I've been taking 6 per day as it says maximum dosage. Safe from 30 weeks onwards going by different advice. They haven't caused anything at all for me. Just hoping to get the natural tone and healing :)

Hmm now I am wondering if I should take it after all; but am worried that faster and more efficient labour (and how much faster and more efficient can you get than 1h 45mins as my last one was?) will mean more painful. Nothing mentions about RLT making contractions more painful or less, does anyone know?

That's exactly what I have been drinking. I started with one cup at 32 weeks, increased to 2 cups at 34 weeks, will up it to 3 at 36 and 4 at 38 weeks. I'm getting used to it now, it didn't excite me to begin with as I find it very bland but actually I quite enjoyed my first cup this morning. Let's hope it works.

Edited to say that I've not experienced anything out of the ordinary since drinking the tea and no Braxton Hicks either.

I'm actually craving the powder from the tablets now :wacko: I chew my tablets every dosage now (2 tabs x 3 times a day) :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->