Rather hormonal and just want a hug really

mnonie

A wee bit preggo :).
Reaction score
Hi sorry guys I'm really hoping not to turn this into a rant :). OH has been away for 4 days so fair but has no idea when he'll be back :(, I seriously miss him feels like my left arms been cut off tbh. I hate being at home without him, normally the house is full of laughter and smiles. It just fills so empty. He's gone in order to keep his job on a long term bases and I totally understand, but I feel like I'm the one who gets left behind :(, over the last few days he's been running about so much we've barely spoken and I'm starting to feel that me and LO are gonna get forgotten about :(.
I don't think it helps that I feel really yucky and dizzy must of the time, so long walks with solo are out of the question. I've woken up every 1/2 hour for 4 days with cramp like pains :/. I'm desperately trying to get the house clean and tidy for when OH is back so we can spend time together and not cleaning, I joked earlier that if he needed to stay a few days extra that was ok I wanted to get the house done unfortunately he took it as me having a go, I really wasn't I wanted him to know that I understand and will support him as it's important to his career. I'm getting pretty antisocial with other folk tho - my little sister has a drinking problem, the night before OH left I ended up sat on her floor while she cried and throw up, when I mentioned it she told me to stop lecturing her (I pointed out that antibiotics + antidepressants + 1/2 litre of vodka n other drink - food was a rubbish idea). On the plus side the house is almost done and I haven't had people trying to wrap me up in cotton wool today, I really wish I was more tolerant but 2 broken ribs n exhaustion with no OH and what feels like no support I'm not coping :(. Sorry xxx

:hugs::hugs:

When you talk to OH just let him know how much you're missing him and you're feeling lonely without him. I know it must be hard right now without him but just try to remember that he's only away to make a better life for you and LO. As for your sister I'd try to not worry about her right now, you and LO are what's most important! Whenever my OH is working I've been nesting and cleaning a lot.. it helps me remember that LO will be here soon.

Once baby comes you won't get much alone time so try to enjoy it while you can. :flower:

Thank you so much Hun :), I did say to OH yesterday but I think tonight he was just as knackered as me. I couldn't believe my sister, knowing it was the last day in poss weeks I'm gonna see OH she called crying and very drunk being sick. It's not helped by my dad and grand dad both being ill at the moment so I'm trying to look after everyone as mum has depression. And poss my best mate is very ill and keeps being run into hospital. I'm starting to get scared that I'm gonna end up letting someone down and I won't let it be OH or LO.

never apologize for how ur feeling!! its a stressful and emotional time for all of us right now without any added family issues....i'm really sorry to hear about ur dad, grandad, and friends being sick....plus with ur mom and sister....that's a lot for one person to deal with let alone dealing with it when ur pregnant....

getting stuff done so that you can have time with OH when he gets home sounds like a good idea....it sounds like both of you need it...you need to make sure that you don't stress yourself out...i understand wanting to be there for everyone but you need to make sure you are relaxed before you help them....

hopefully your OH will be home soon and make sure you two relax and enjoy ur alone time together!!

I'm sorry to hear about everyone being ill, but it sounds like you're doing a great job trying to be there for everyone. Don't worry about letting anyone down, I'm sure they are thankful that you are being there as much as you are. Not everyone has someone like you to be there for them. :)

Things really are enjoying kicking us when we're down! Our van has just failed her MOT with style the man doing it said he couldn't work out how her engine hadn't crashed though the floor :/, we only brought her 3 months back, and looks like she's a right off who somebody's paid to get her mot signed off under the table. I think what really makes me feel sick is that the man who sold us it we think might have known but he also knew that LO is due next month, can u imagine if her mot had been a few weeks time and her engine had gone - doesn't bare thinking about :(.

Gonna cost 1100 to put right:o. So OH is stuck in London for now :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->