Raw Garlic clove and fertile CM

shivangi1210

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I was searching the way to increase the Fertile CM as i was almost dry in my last cycle at the time of big O.
and I read that Garlic can increase your CM. There are many other things over the internet like evening primerose oil and cough syrups but i don't want to go there if this can be done naturally.

So, anyone of you had raw garlic before O and got lots of EWCM, Please let me know :thumbup:
Also, how much you had it and how did you managed to get rid of bad breath.

Have you heard of Korean Black garlic? It is supposed to have same benefits with no bad taste or flavor. :)

And take a look into some chinese herbs such as ginseng or mulberry that might help.

Hey James,

Thanks for reply.
I'll definitely try ginseng :thumbup:
but right now i have garlic available at my home. Do you think it can help ??

Yes, eating a clove of fresh, raw garlic every day before ovulation, may help you product abundant CM. Only fresh, raw garlic works here. Cut it down into small bits and gulp it with a glass of water (as if you were swallowing some vitamins). You can take 1-4 cloves per day; if taking more than 1 clove, it's best to spread it out throughout the day rather than all at once. It must be used within 30 minutes of smashing.
In addition to garlic, you can also try other L-arginine high foods like cashew, walnuts, oatmeal, peanuts etc. If you’ve decided to go down natural root, even Carrot and grapefruit juice has been known to increase the fertile cervical mucus which is clear, elastic and very abundant. Have a glassful every day.

I take raw garlic like vitamins if I feel a cold coming on. Works all the time, but I've never heard of it making fertile CM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->