*Re: Finally Here! :) New from TEXAS! :)

chloesmith

Reaction score
Hi Y'all!!

After months and years of passively following this great site and hearing so many great things from my girlfriends and family, about this wonderful "BabyandBump forum", I finally signed up and am excited to be here,...somewhat of a novice/newbie/novice ;) ha!

I've visited (and even partook) in several other "family" and "mommy" forums, and BabyandBump by far, is one of the more helpful, resourceful, visually-appealing, and "natural" community online by far!,..it's no wonder I keep subconsciously coming back here! LOL!

Looking forward to connecting and sharing with with this fabulous community! :happydance:

Sincerely,

ChloeSmith
Houston, TX

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Thank Y'all for the very warm Welcome! :flower:

I feel so at home here!

Wow! Y'all have some gorgeously cutie-pie pics!!! omg!!

I gotta post mine up here too! lol.. :angel:

ChloeSmith

Hey there !!!

I am moving to TX in December when we pcs to Lackland :)

oops you're moving in Decemebre, lol nevermind, you have another year before discovering San Antonio heat

nice, i'm in San Antonio too, hope you're ready for a really hot summer!

Hey there !!!

I am moving to TX in December when we pcs to Lackland :)

oops you're moving in Decemebre, lol nevermind, you have another year before discovering San Antonio heat

Yeah !! that should let us adjust slowly lol !! My DH is from Laredo and his parents are still there his dad pastors a church there. My SIL is in Mcallan , BIL moving in August for a job at Texas Tech !! I have a friend there already who is pregnant actually :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->