re scan, praying for HB

emma33

Reaction score
Hi
is anybody else waiting for a rescan after a early scan showed no fetal pole or hb yet... I went last Friday G sac n yolk sac seen, i thought i was further along 5+6 but said i was a week behind that...also on Saturday evening i had a tiny spot bleed! Completely freaked out but thankfully nothing since! Going back June 10th.. My gosh the days are dragging....x

Good luck! I'll say a prayer for you :)

It sounds to me that you are still right in the ballpark for normal development. Six weeks is when you expect a heartbeat and sometimes it isn't until sometime later in the sixth week. I bet the blood was just some implantation. I hope your next scan looks great. I know this wait feels like forever!!! Good luck :flow:

I had my scan at 5w6d, no hb but i saw the sac. The lady said it could be early to see the hb/ to see the baby. Ive also been bleeding from around 5w4d to now ranging from dark brown to yellow, pink and red. Its been really worrying me. Going back on 12/06, hoping to see more/ a hb. Very anxious like you are! Good luck though hun xx

I'm due back tmz for third scan :-(. I went in at 6+2 and all they could see was gestational and yolk sac, back in at 7+3 and they could see gestational, yolk sac and 2.2mm embryo with the beginnings of cardiac activity (they said I was measuring somewhere around 5+3 :-(....) so back again tmz to see if there has bn any positive growth - I'm petrified but trying not to let me nearest and dearest know. I'm praying daily xx

I had my first scan at what I thought was 6w and there was a gestational sac and a yolk sac so they measured me at 4w5d...went back 10 days later and we saw the beautiful little heartbeat. They put me at 6w3d and said everything was looking great! Haven't been back for another scan yet.

Hang in there...I know the wait sucks!

I had that last pregnancy. At 5+4 I had been spotting and only gestational sac...no yolk etc. At 6+4 there was a heartbeat but measuring a week behind. By 7+4 all on target. I know how hard the wait is. Stay strong!!:hugs:

Thankyou ladies!! N good luck for you waiting for scans too!! 5sleeps for me!! Xx

So been back today!! There's now a 2.3mm baby, measuring me at 6weeks, still no HB gotta go back 17th, this is pure torture!! If id never had a ectopic all this worry be not there!! :( trying to remain positive xxx

Awe gosh. I'm sorry your still in limbo. That's great that baby grew! Really hoping for a positive outcome for you.

So sorry your having to go through this, I'm praying for you :hugs:

Thankyou ladies!! Its all my mind is occupied with!! Hoping n praying for a hb next week!! X

So my baby didn't make it! Final scan today fetal pole shrank and never got a HB devastated :( waiting n deciding now what option to remove the pregnancy, thankyou for your kind support over the last few weeks! I wish you all a happy n healthy 9 months! Truly being a mummy is lifes best gift ! I feel blessed to have the children i do and hopefully ill be back her soonxxx

Oh no I'm so so sorry to hear this :hugs: I hope you get through this ok and that you are back very soon :hugs:

So sorry to hear this hun :(
Look after yourself

Emma

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news, thinking of you lots x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back