Re-tested and it's defo positive - yey!

Purple Poirot

Mum to Freddie
Reaction score
I am soooo happy! I tested on Friday night and got a very faint positive, it was enough to make me happy but couldn’t help worrying all weekend that I’d imagined it. But I re-tested twice this morning and got another two :bfp:s - so I think it’s finally safe to say, I AM PREGNANT!

Yippppeeeeeeeeeee!

:happydance:

Wow, congratulations you lucky lady!

All the best for the next 8 months x x x

Congrats to you!!

Im in the same boat as you were, i had af pains thursday and friday and expected to come on either saturday or sunday but didnt. I tested last wed but got a bfn.
I dont have any mega preg symptoms and just wondering if you had at all before you got your bfp?? xx

Congrats to you!!

Im in the same boat as you were, i had af pains thursday and friday and expected to come on either saturday or sunday but didnt. I tested last wed but got a bfn.
I dont have any mega preg symptoms and just wondering if you had at all before you got your bfp?? xx

Hiya 2805,

I had a few symptoms , I have been getting lots of white mucus stuff all month (sorry tmi!) which made me start to wonder as I had heard that was a symptom. My af was due on Thurs and I woke up Thurs morning with really sharp pains, I thought the witch was obviously on her way, but she never came! I had it all day Thurs and Fri, and in fact still getting it a bit now - it's sort of a sharp pulling throbbing sensation in my uterus area. That's it really. Oh and my bbs are looking pretty huge today - although might just be wishful thinking, cos they don't hurt!)

I think you probably tested too early - keep positive and try again in a few days. When I did my test on Fri it was so faint, i think if I had done it any earlier it would have been a bfn as well. Let me know how you get on.

Good luck! :thumbup:x x

Ohh i dont want to get to hopefully but i had also noticed alot of white cm which is dont get really (or not that much :blush:) specially not as close to when af is due!

Only other thing is really getting is little pulsing sensation just below my belly button but again im wondering if this is because the witch may appear!

I think i may test 2nite and if i get a bfn leave it a few more days if af doesnt appear.

Which test did you find use? i had prev been using sum cheapys off ebay i got! xx

I used two different ones, I got some cheapies from Asda but I also splashed out on clear blue plus, which you can use up to 4 days before your period. The pulsing sensation sounds promising! Mine was in exactly the same place as period pains but didn't feel exactly the same - couldn't put my finger on why though! Think it was just less intense.

If you can, maybe try hold out and test in the morning with your first wee - if you are pgnt, you're more likely to get a darker line that way. Good luck! let me know how you get on x x

Sending lots of beany vibes and dust :dust:

x x

I used two different ones, I got some cheapies from Asda but I also splashed out on clear blue plus, which you can use up to 4 days before your period. The pulsing sensation sounds promising! Mine was in exactly the same place as period pains but didn't feel exactly the same - couldn't put my finger on why though! Think it was just less intense.

If you can, maybe try hold out and test in the morning with your first wee - if you are pgnt, you're more likely to get a darker line that way. Good luck! let me know how you get on x x

Sending lots of beany vibes and dust :dust:

x x

I agree!! First morning urine will be better! Good luck :D xx

congratulations hun =) i just got my :bfp: today!!! wooohooo x

Hi PP,

You sound so excited its wonderful news. I did a cb digi test today and its changed to 2-3 weeks so quite excited about that. Still not had it officially confirmed at docs as my AF not due till Friday so will hand a urine sample in then.

Will youl be moving over to the "Pregnancy - 1st trimester" section now then? Hopfully keep in touch over there.

Jo :flower:

Hi PP,

You sound so excited its wonderful news. I did a cb digi test today and its changed to 2-3 weeks so quite excited about that. Still not had it officially confirmed at docs as my AF not due till Friday so will hand a urine sample in then.

Will youl be moving over to the "Pregnancy - 1st trimester" section now then? Hopfully keep in touch over there.

Hi Jo!

2-3 weeks, that's great! I can't believe how early you've tested positive, that's so cool. Yeah I'm really excited! Told my mum this eve, was probably quite early but I am rubbish at secrets! She was so pleased :happydance:

Yep already been popping in to the 1st trimester section so will defo catch up there!! Let's keep in touch, since we're so close in dates.

Take care, let me know how you get on at the docs,
Tess x x

Hi Tess,

I'm slightly confused as to my dates and how far on I am hopfully once I've been to docs tings will be clearer.

Will defo keep in touch will add you as a bump buddy to my signature if thats ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->