Re useable wipes

pinkclaire

Mummy to two under 2
Reaction score
What material is best to make these? Also how do you keep them moist while your out without them smelling damp?

Thanks! Xx

I use fleece and normal flannels :) While Im out I use a mini spray bottle filled with water and a bit of baby wash and then just squirt it onto the wipe. Which stops it getting too moist and when I've used it jsut pop it in my wetbag with the nappy. Easy peasy :D

I made mine with organic bamboo velour on one side and snuggle flannel (with a cute baby print) on the other. The velour is awesome, it soaks up liquid really quickly, so I have a little squeeze bottle with wipe solution beside the wipes, and I wet the wipe with it before use.

If you're going out, take a spray bottle with you, but the chances are you will change nappies in a baby change area or public toilet, where there will be running hot water anyway, so you won't need to use it.

If you're going out, take a spray bottle with you, but the chances are you will change nappies in a baby change area or public toilet, where there will be running hot water anyway, so you won't need to use it.

oh yes, how obvious lol! I am silly cos I managed for 4 months with just cotton wool, its the same thing haha! :doh:

I made mine with organic bamboo velour on one side and snuggle flannel (with a cute baby print) on the other. The velour is awesome, it soaks up liquid really quickly, so I have a little squeeze bottle with wipe solution beside the wipes, and I wet the wipe with it before use.

whre did u buy the material?

whre did u buy the material?

I bought it from nappyshoppe.com , it's used for making diaper inserts as well (it's very soft and absorbs quickly)

Mine are already presoaked and last on a rotation of 2/3 day without smelling damp :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->