readings

Penroo

Reaction score
has anyone had any readings from penrosa and been right she has predicted nov 2011 bfp and a girl and then 2016 with boy but when i asked about any mc she said and i quote ''when i linked in around you i did not pick up on any miscarriages around you , but i do not or would not link in with any medical issue around a past or future pregnancy '' so i dont know what to think

ive also had readings from ruby who said conceive or find out sep or oct 2011 with a girl but she couldnt predict miscarraiges either so i dont know if rubys find out sept is the mc ive had or as i plan to ttc as soon as bleeding stops im going to catch straight away again

tanya also said find out sept with a girl so i dont know

awaiting on a few more back to see what they say also more for curious reasons than anything else but all are saying so far girls next then a few years later a boy and when i was 20 and had a reading efore i had any children a clairvoyant told me i would have three children 2 boys and a girl so i dont know

anyone any experiences with these or can offer if im just making myslef worse

thanks

Pen x

i've had a couple of ebay readings - one from Panrosa though im not convinced coz she told me Oct 2011 and i have a coil which is not coming out til next year. You can't take ebay readings too seriously or you would drive yourself a bit mad. i'm not dissing them and i'm sure they are right at times but best not to obsess over them.

Did you say you were from Birmingham?There is a spiritual shop in Brindley place which has psychics come and do readings and also if you google ASH house in Erdington there are some people there which do Birmingham readings too. I think psychics can link in better in person and possibly more accurately.

thanks for that info there are a few of my friends that are interested in having a girlie night wand inviting someone to do readings also so will have to look into those places thank you x

Hey sorry to butt in i have also had a reading from Penrosa she also predicted Oct this year lol. Is it Zen on Brindley Place as its moved to Digbeth the last time I saw. Also another fellow brummie xx

yes that is the one i have been to, didnt know it had moved though.

ASH house in Erdington? Whereabouts, I've not heard of it? Definately want a reading done!

Edit: Nevermind I googled lol, think I may have to go there!

ASH house in Erdington? Whereabouts, I've not heard of it? Definately want a reading done!

Edit: Nevermind I googled lol, think I may have to go there!

i've been a couple of times to the sunday service. it has a good atmosphere both times i've been. the first time my Grandad who had just passed came through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->