Ready for healing

AbbyLink

Reaction score
My husband and I are trying to concieve. I was 5 days late for my period this month making me start March 4th. Immediately after it ended on the 8th, we began trying the 9th(it was over and completely dry) on the 10th I started to noticed what felt like ovulation pains and extremely fertle looking cervical fluid. We have been trying every day and on March 15th (12 days into my cycle) I notice some very light spotting. Mostly pink and brown streaks through my fluid when wipeing only. It was only durring that day. Now on the 18th I'm extremely tired and still a but crampy and very emotional. My cervix is high though but I don't see any cervical fluid that looks fertlie. mostly milky, sticky and a bit crumbly combined. Because I was so late for my period could I have ovulated early? What's up with my cervix and why am I feeling run down and crampy? Ugh. I am on a herble harmone balancer but have taken it in the past and never had anything out of the ordinary happen. I know it's alot but any ideas? We also had a miscarriage at 81/2 weeks in Nov...Ready to heal now

I'm 9 days away from a 28 day cycle...not noticing any real symptoms as of yet. Just took a test this morning and it was negative

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->