Ready to go?

hayz_baby

Mummy to 3 boys!
Reaction score
I have 2 boxes ready to go for my home birth. In awaiting the ok front mw and then the birth pool will b sent out with what should b everything needed.
I have some towels (i brought cheap towels as I don't hae enough) and some of my old towels so I have about 3 large bath towels and 2 slightly smaller towels. We still have some dark towels in the cupboard if need be. We have some plastic sheets 3 x 12x12sheets. Some thick mats too. A towel for lo. My mat pads and a few pair of knickers. I also have a waterproof mattress cover for my bed jus in case. We have a baby gro ready in te box as well as some nappies ready. Anything else needed? We shoul have some bread in and some cheese and ham for sandwiches too. I have also packed a bag for hosptial just in case which includes my nightdress and some clothes too. I have also made up an over night bag for my lo as he is still quite demanding and won't understand which is why we think it would be best he goes to nannies as he will get the attention he needs.
Thanks! X

Sounds on par with me :) we have a box full of pool equipment too so oh knows it's all in one place. Then a box filled with sheets, towels, in continence mats, shower curtains, waterproof coverings etc. then a suitcase with everything needed for me and baby just incase we have to go to hospital :) exciting stuff! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janebe345
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->