Ready to scream

briashxo

Reaction score
Just needed to vent so bare with me. :cry:

My husband and I just got married almost a month ago, he had to leave literally days after because of the lovely Navy. He is gone more than home and is the only person I tell literally everything to. I feel like I have to beg my "friends" to listen or even ask if I'm okay or how I am. He'll be back when I'm 34 weeks, then baby shower at 35 weeks just so he can be in attendance. Between all 34 weeks to whenever we have to move into an apartment or housing of some sort, buy ALL furnishings and such, set up baby room, possibly pick a closer hospital to deliver at, finish military paperwork, and just prepare ourselves. I don't think I'll have time to take any sort of classes that I'd like even.

I know in the long run we'll HOPEFULLY get it all done but I am just at the point where all I can do is cry and stress out.

End rant! :dohh:

And I've finally reached the point where I'm uncomfortable majority of the time, my belly isn't even big yet, so I can only imagine later!

Ahhh... I was an Army brat and my OH has just retired from the British Forces (we basically timed the pregnancy so he's be 'out' in good time...). It's hard and my heart goes out to you. *hug* Even though (myself) I was a reservist (call of duty etc) I can understand how frustrating it is.

There's nothing I can say apart from the Government (doesn't matter what Country) doesn't really appreciate how hard it can be, not only for the troops/sailors/marines/airmen but also for the people they leave behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->