Real Nappy Scheme?

I'd give them a call and speak to whoever it is who will be issuing the cheque to you, they should know on what criteria it gets sent. For us, we got £30 once we spnt £50 and it was as many places as we wanted, on whatever nappies we wanted, they didn't care as long as they were cloth!

Go on to your council's website and you should be able to find out about it there/find a number to call.

I got 10 totsbots bamboozles, boosters, paper liners and 2 wraps for free :) I managed to get them in size 2 as well, even though the voucher I got specified size one (I phoned totsbots and they said just write 'size 2' on the voucher and that'd be fine) so I don't think there'd be a problem getting larger nappies :thumbup:

Oooooh Monkeh, thats good to know :)

Lozzy - I see congratulations are in order ;) xx

I cant see anything on my councils website.

hmm, if it helps, on my council website, it's under 'waste services'

Maybe worth giving them a call and see if they have a scheme?

Im still cross ours does nothing. Ive been doing a fair bit to help promote cloth locally and if our council had some sort of voucher scheme it would encourage SO many more people.

lilbump - i see your store accepts lcc vouchers, I should be getting mine in the next couple of weeks. How does it work? Is there a code on them I redeem at checkout? May have to go window shopping on your site till they arrive! :)

Sorry for the thread hijacking!

lilbump - i see your store accepts lcc vouchers, I should be getting mine in the next couple of weeks. How does it work? Is there a code on them I redeem at checkout? May have to go window shopping on your site till they arrive! :)

Sorry for the thread hijacking!

I do yes :thumbup: It's because of that scheme I really got in to cloth tbh so it's nice to put something back!

I still need to add a section on my site to explain this just not had the time to do it properly yet. All you need to do is select the items you want and enter pay by cheque. If you pop the voucher number in there and then post it to me I do the rest. You can redeem it on any cloth nappies. Am also doing kits made to personal preference for starters so if you think you need something like that just drop me an email to discuss :thumbup:

omg Lozzy congrats !!! :D i had to phone my council up and pester them as all of the people who i got put through to didnt have a clue what cloth nappies were never mind the incentive scheme :dohh: got there in the end tho... mine was with waste management too :D

xoxo

im gunna phone mine today for an application form! 12 nappies 3 wraps and a roll of flushable liners! i wannnt, think i'll order the biggest size tho god knows how long it will take! wonder if there good!

does it say what kind of nappies they are Zara?

I've just done a thread with a list ladies https://www.babyandbump.com/natural-parenting/310245-real-nappy-schemes-participating-councils.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->