Realistic Christmas Trees From Balsam Hill?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Has anyone bought a realistic Christmas tree from Balsam Hill? Were you happy with it?

https://www.balsamhill.co.uk/c/most-realistic-artificial-christmas-trees

I ordered one this week from the 'most realistic' range. I've LOVED having a real tree this last handful of year but space is smaller and higher ceilings I think I'd have problems finding a nice slimmer and tall tree, I don't want it to over power the room.

I spend £70-£80 roughly a year on a real tree various heights for different houses and these come with 10 year guarantees. So it should pay for it's self and less the hassle of trying to find £70 a year.

I've gone with this one pre-lit at 7ft:
https://www.balsamhill.co.uk/p/silverado-slim-artificial-christmas-tree?
It's 45in at the widest which isn't small and the review pictures look great (vs the naked company picture).

Still quite nervous spending that out on a tree ...

My brother has one (not the same one but also pre-lit, from the most realistic range) and has had it for 3 years I think, it looks great each year and is good as new. I want one but there's no way DH would agree (even though he agrees that my brothers looks fab). It definitely seems worth the money when you consider the yearly spend on a real tree, plus collection for taking it away (if you get that; we do as we don't drive so can't take it to the tip, so that adds another £20 on) and the faff of having to clear up a million needles!

I don't think I'd forgive myself if I bought one :haha: They look amazing but the price doesn't. OH would kill me too if I spent £100+ on a tree - he frowned when I shown him a £55 one.

My sister had a realistic one from b&q. She bought it in October 2009 for £45 on offer, lasted her until this year.

I'd be very conscious of putting it away, nothing ever seems to fit back in the box.

They come with a storage bag. My ex has a massive one and said it packed away really well. I just didn't pay much attention to it when it was up because I love real trees.

I never minded the needles, I never got it that bad but over the time with 10 years guarantee it just seems totally worth it - I guess an argument if you buy real not sure how you'd fight for one if you have another bought one :lol:

Wow that looks amazing! I have never had a real tree before. These look great :xmas16:

Took me a few times opening and closing the website :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->