Realistically are bfp's very common at 8 or 9 DPO?

Mypreciouskid

Reaction score
I know FRER says you can use their test 6 days before day of missed period, but they also have terrible evap lines. Just curious how many women get PINK positives this early, with no thoughts of it being a possible evaporate. I have been reading this thread (several pages) and it seems most 8 or 9 DPO +'s turn out to be those painful evap lines. I think the FRER box says 68% receive a +test 6 days sooner. Just want to get some thoughts on this.

How many women tested every morning and got BFN's before their +?

I've been pregnant a total of 4 times, 3 of those times I've used a FRER 8dpo and got a VERY faint BFP. (The first time I was pregnant I didn't find out till ten weeks) I stand by them being very good, although last cycle I got an evap, this was way after the ten minute mark.
I think every woman is different though and that's why it's only 68% who get them that early, it all depends on the HCG amounts.

I have NEVER had a BFP before 11DPO ... and even at 11DPO it's a squinter.

Of course, it all depends on when you implant. On average, the process of traveling and implanting will take somewhere around 7 to 10 days altogether. PLUS, it take 2-3 days for the HCG to hit your urine. VERY few people implant early, but there are some obviously.

I've been pregnant a total of 4 times, 3 of those times I've used a FRER 8dpo and got a VERY faint BFP. (The first time I was pregnant I didn't find out till ten weeks) I stand by them being very good, although last cycle I got an evap, this was way after the ten minute mark.
I think every woman is different though and that's why it's only 68% who get them that early, it all depends on the HCG amounts.

Thank you very much for replying! :thumbup:

I have 3 kids, and got my bfp's at 14Dpo, 7 DPO, and 12 DPO. Just wondering how it goes for others.

I have NEVER had a BFP before 11DPO ... and even at 11DPO it's a squinter.

Of course, it all depends on when you implant. On average, the process of traveling and implanting will take somewhere around 7 to 10 days altogether. PLUS, it take 2-3 days for the HCG to hit your urine. VERY few people implant early, but there are some obviously.

Great info, thank you for replying! :thumbup:

I got a faint line at 8dpo, but then spent ages worrying my period would come anyway. I don't want to do that to myself again!

I wish i could give personal experience but I didn't track my dpo when i found out I was pregnant for DS.

I do think that some woman although they believe they are 6-8 DPO and getting BFPS are probably a little farther than what they think.

this pregnancy i got my bfp at 9dpo. But last pregnancy i didnt get a hint of a line until 12dpo!

I got a faint bfp on a frer at 9dpo and also on a digi, last time it was 10dpo x

On this site I think it's a moderately regular occurance. Away from this site I think people probably don't even think to test until their period is late, so who knows.

I got a faint BFP at 8dpo with my DS and I had tested the day before and it was negative. This pregnancy, I don't know how many dpo I was since I wasn't tracking, but I had tested on the Wednesday and Thursday.....both negative, and the Saturday I got a faint positive that looked pretty much identical to my 8dpo + from DS.

I got my first faint at 7dpo and a lovely line at 9dpo:)

I got a super faint BFP at 9DPO with an IC test. I didn't test with a FRER until 10DPO. At that point, the line was faint but definitely pinkish.

With my first, I knew I was pregnant before I took the test...like a week before my period was due. The test was done at the time my period was due so 2 weeks or so after ovulating? 2nd time I had NO idea I was pregnant. Took a test before my af was due because I was switching bc and just wanted to be sure (THAT was a shock!), so less than 14 dpo. In my 3rd pregnancy, I started testing with ic at 8dpo and getting light lines. By 11 dpo, it was still pretty lighton the ic and FR, but came out "pregnant" on the digi! Right now I'm nt/np and still bf'ing without the return of af yet...so no idea when I should test. I have no idea when ovulation is happening...I just go with the flow and whatever happens, happens! lol

i got my :bfp: at 9 DPO with a FRER with this pregnancy with DS i didnt find out until i was 7 weeks!!

i got my bfp with #1 at 11 dpo but reckon i could have gone 9 or 10.. this one i got mine at 8 dpo, and digi 2-3 at 11 dpo so it is possible :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->