Really bad backache like a trapped nerve

schnoodle

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I just wondered if anyone else is really struggling with lower back pain.

I feel like I have a trapped nerve in my lower back and it's agony.

I don't really think it can be pregnancy related bit I'm not sure.

I also have the occasional twinge around my hips and sides but presuming that part is normal!

It's soo painful and I can't take any painkillers! Hoping the heat pads help....

I'm 4-6dpo today and I have been experiencing the symptoms u describe EXACTLY and alls I can think is implantation. My breast r also sore and this is just all out of the norm for me! Hopefully some of these ladies can help us out or maybe we will both be getting bfps soon! =) my doc actually told me implantation can happen on 2dpo, usually CLOSER to 5 for early implantation but that she believes I did at 4dpo with my son and that got me a veryyyyy early positive hpk back then. I'm prayin for the same luck this time! Baby dust!!!!

Back pain, hip pain can be related to the hormones running through your body at this time. The hormones loosen muscles which in turn stretch liagments.

Its very important throughout pregnancy to not over stretch. While we may find ourselves more flexible in pregnancy - due to ligament stretching - it will loosen our joints and they may not return to normal post-pregnancy (kind of like a sprained ankle).

Therefore, a lot of back pain experienced in pregnancy is due to being pregnant and the influx of hormones, not to mention weight gain later on in the 3rd trimester months.

You can take painkillers. You can have Tylenol.

light back and hip stretches, massages, warm baths, light exercise and periodic rest.

Thanks Hun I wasn't sure if it could be related as I'm only 5w5days! Could be anything I suppose.

In in uk so we don't hVe Tylenol is that like paracetamol? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->