Really bad headache after walking

K

Kellya009

So today after dinner I went for a half an hour walk around our neighborhood.

About 5 minutes before I got home I started getting a headache, and it was really bad by the time I walked in the door. I had a bit of weird eyesight as well.

20 minutes later and I'm back to normal now.

At my drs appointments my blood pressure is always fine. I'm thinking it might be dehydration, and I'll be telling my dr next week at my appt... But anyone else have any experience with something like this? And what was the problem for you?

Thanks!

Is it hot where you are? I'm in Texas, so right now it is in the 80s. If I am outside I can get headaches. It is probably just lightheadedness from walking around. Check your bp, and if it is normal I wouldn't worry too much. I get it sometimes, but my bp is fine. :)

It was a sunny day, but not hot. I have had that getting into a hot car though... Not nice.

Yeah. If I look at the sun, the computer, or a light and then look away, I can get spots too. You could have just been straining your eyes. Like I said before though, just check your bp, and I would let your doc know if it concerns you or continues :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->