Really bad nausea this early?

ashleyg

Mama to three
Reaction score
Me again! Haha. I'm guessing that I'm about 2 weeks or so. Maybe earlier? Idk I haven't been charting or anything...but I've been getting pretty strong nausea off and on throughout the day. I'll be really hungry but then nothing really sounds appeing to me.
It's really strong when I wake up from naps and stuff and I feel like running to the restroom. I haven't actual thrown up yet but I've been close lol. Is it normal for this early? I haven't ever had it so strong before!

I've also been getting dizzy and light headed pretty much all the time.
Is all this normal?
Thanks dolls!!

A mild nausea is common in very early pregnancy. ;) I was that way with my first, and my doc said the vomiting is more common a little later. Food aversions & dizziness can also be early signs of pregnancy. Have you gotten a bfp or have you tested yet?

A mild nausea is common in very early pregnancy. ;) I was that way with my first, and my doc said the vomiting is more common a little later. Food aversions & dizziness can also be early signs of pregnancy. Have you gotten a bfp or have you tested yet?

Yeah I've tested and got a light line. I'm gonna test again in a few days to be extra sure.

Good to know that it's normal. I didn't know if it was too early or what lol

I think you should test in the morning haha, cause I think you're pregnant:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->