really bad pain down below! advice please

oldmamamia

Reaction score
for the last week ive been in pain right across my pubic bone, feels like a really big tight elastic band streched across my front with severe bachache aswell. When i walk more than a few yards i get severe stabbing pains there aswell as right at the top of my inner thighs, same when i sit down or try to stand up, im walking like im about 100 and it literally brings tears to my eyes, im only 21wks pregnant, any ideas?

Talk to your mw get her to refer you to physio sounds like SPd to me

Google SPd and you will be able to see exercises and helpful things for sleeping and moving

Hope you feel better soon

Something similar happened to me once around the same time. Went to L&D since it was a Sunday and my doctor was unavailable, and because the pain was so much more severe than what I had been experiencing. Turns out I had SPD and a UTI combined. Hope you feel better soon.

thanks for advice ive got consultants appointment today so im going to mention it to him x

It sounds like SPD to me too. I started a support thread for it a few days ago and I've posted a bunch of helpful tips for how to minimize the pain as much as possible in the meantime until you can get treatment for it. Hope it helps!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/521897-spd-symphysis-pubis-dysfunction.html

thanks ember x im in agony today! my daughters school walk is less than 10mins but i could hardly walk, burst into tears when i got there from the pain and knowing i had to get myself home again.

:hugs: It deffo sounds like SPD. When you mention it to your doc don't let them fob you off! Ask for a referal to physiotherapy. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->