really confused!

ols5813

Reaction score
Okay so I have a long story. Please bear with me.
In July I had a miscarriage. I had never been pregnant before and it took me close to 2 years. Now that I've been trying for a few months after, my doctor decided to test for PCOS (which came up negative) My progesterone was .7 so she decided to put me on clomid. Took clomid days 5-9, got a positive opk on day 14, cervical position and CM, and ferning on my ovulation microscope. Everything seemed right, except for no physical symptoms (which I always have) and no rise in BBT. Took a 21 day progesterone and it came up a .2. Not sure how I went down but it did.. and I did not ovulate according to the test, obviously. I bought another opk kit and used it twice a day, just in case ovulation is just late. It is now cd 27 and today I started having all my usual ovulation symptoms, tender breasts, lower back pain, cramping, headaches, acne.. but no CM and my cervix is closed. Also no positive opk and no ferning. My temperature also spiked this morning.
So sorry about the long story, but my question is does it sound like I just ovulated? or Could I possibly be pregnant? I have never heard of a BBT being delayed 2 weeks

Your bbt is the most accurate, provided you've taken them correctly, if it's just spiking now, then I'd say you've just ovulated, not two weeks ago, you still have to wait a few days to be sure.

Thanks, I thought so. It was just odd that nothing came up positive this late except the bbt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->