Really confused...

Janesworld

Reaction score
Last cycle I had an early miscarriage. We are not waiting to TTC.

My question...

I obviously can't get pregnant before I ovulate. And I typically wouldn't ovulate until about 2 weeks after my period (well in this case, my miscarriage).... right? Or should I be trying right now? Would a miscarriage change the way you're cycle works?

Sorry if this is a dumb question.... :blush:

Thanks!

I m/c July 29th. We didn't prevent either. Basically, you consider the bleeding (m/c) your period. However, understand that your hormones, no matter how early the m/c was, are out of whack. I use opks and a saliva microscope. I know by charting those that, YES, it's true, hormones are way off until you get one period. I got one period and due to O anyday. Much easier this time to tell what's going on.

I've had 4 m/c's, 5 babies, and 1 stillborn at 24 weeks. After 2 of the m/c's, I got pregnant after one AF. Healthy pregnancies.
I KNOW how it feels to just want to be pregnant again right away, like nothing else will make you feel better.

Hang in there and don't put too much pressure on yourself. Shoot for a BFP by Christmas or BFP by Valentines Day so you don't get down. :hugs:

Hi there

I had a miscarriage at 5.5 weeks in June. The bleeding lasted for about 7 days and I ovulated about 2.5 weeks later (normally I'm between days 12-15). Hope this helps and hang on in there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->