Really confused :/

poppy666

My family Complete x
Reaction score
Hi ladies... has anyone got their AF 2 weeks after a MC?

Ive been doing OPKs and Monday it was a big fat positve, today its negative. I had ovulation pains Tuesday on both sides so thought maybe i did ov.... but just now when i wiped ive got bright red blood and mild cramping so not sure if this is the start of my AF 2 weeks early? :wacko:

Arghhh im going insane :haha:

This is my first m/c and I've only just stopped bleeding so I can't answer I'm afraid.

I imagine it'll take some time to get back to normality? Have you bled from the m/c you had yet? xx

Yeah i spotted for around 10 days off and on... another member just said you can get your af 2-4 weeks after a MC :wacko: so just going to see how today goes, but thought id post in here as some ladies should know after their MCs x

Thanks sweetie xx

Hi Hun, I had a MMC 4th dec, bled for 2 weeks got AF 27th dec x hope that helps x

Thanks sweetie

Just looks like spotting again but bright red, think my body's messed up :dohh:

Hi poppy, I mc at 12 weeks in Nov.. like I have said before.. I bled for about a week and a half then after 30 days my af came... The first two days of it was barely there spotting, then day three was back to normal.. and yes some women do get there af 2-4 and some it can be 4-6 it all depends of the woman....

Hi hun,
Well I had mmc nov got my AF 27th dec and been having cramps and cm red blood not lots tho only wen I wipe... I went docs they put me on tablets for a week incase theres an infection...
Hope all goes well x

Thanks Laura, well its still only when i wipe ive not needed to use anything so must not be af or not yet anyways :shrug:

Hi Poppy,
Did you get neg OPK's after mc before the pos one?
xx

Bella i only did an OPK Monday CD13 for the first time since MC, then Tuesday which was a shade lighter, then Wednesday that was even lighter x

Hey Poppy,

I did OPK's mon, tues & weds they were all neg and today pos which is cd18.
Do they only show pos for one day? Sorry for questions I have never used them before xx

Mainly one day yes :thumbup: some women have had a few days but ive read always go off the 1st positive x

Woohhooooo get DTD :happydance::happydance:

Wooooop! I am definately :sex: tonight but will have to go and wake OH up!

Wake him up!! Wake him up!!! lol you have up to 36hrs from a positive OPK before you ov :thumbup:

Hi Poppy, thought I'd come and stalk your posts a little. I hope you get your AF soon and are able to get back to TTC.

In regards to OPKs, are you aware that OPKs detect HCG as well as LH (apparently the two hormones are very similar and OPKs read them as the same hormone, whereas HPTs only detect HCG) so if you are getting what looks like a positive OPK but are also still getting positive HPTs then it won't be ovulation you've detected on the OPK, just the HCG that is still in your system.

I think what Suze said on my post about the recent bleeding being your body pushing out the rest of the pregnancy tissue is probably right. Bloody cantankerous bodies... They take their time, eh?

Thinking positive thoughts for you that you recover swiftly and get your next BFP soon. :hugs:

Stalk my posts all you want :haha: yes i read on here https://www.peeonastick.com/ but i think you'd have to have quite a high lvel of hcg in your system to turn an OPK positve but i also read you can get a positive OPK just before your period too ' how weird is that?' :wacko: just goes to show never rely on anything after a MC just have to wait for af arghhhhhhh im getting too impatient lol x

Still in two minds to take Soy or not cos im paranoid that may of caused mc, but others have gone on to have a healthy pregnancy after the Soy :shrug:

Im hoping you get your BFP too then i got another bump buddy lol xxx

Soy? What's this about Soy? Not heard of using it in relation to pregnancy.

I would love for us to be able to be bump buddies. Argh, my tummy just did a little flip of fear and excitement at the thought of getting BFP again.

As much as I am afraid of getting a new BFP, I am just as afraid of not getting one. Does that make any sense?

Hi I'm here again :hi:

I don't know if either of you saw on my journal but yesterday these were my opk and hpt results...I got really excited when i did the opk first...and dtd too :blush: :-

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/403106-three-heaven-three-earth-next-189.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->