Really Confused

Lexie Karter

Reaction score
I have a quick question. My period is usually 4-5 days long. In December my period was on the 21/12/2011.Had unprotected sex on the 31 December.* On the 2 Jan I went to the loo and wiped and there was this light brownish discharge, which happened just that once. I had unprotected sex again on the 14 of January.* The week of Monday the 16th I had period type cramps and nausea but that’s just pms, cause I usually get that symptoms a week before my period. My period started on the 23 but I did not wear a tampon at all, just pantyliners, there were hardly any blood, just when I wiped, it lasted from the 23rd till the 26 January (the pantyliner was basically clean and just some blood when I wiped.*The 30 January am still having the bloated feeling, constipation and sometimes nausea and emotional.* I did do a test on the 28 January but it was negative ( I used first morning urine) Went to the doctor on 1 feb, he did another urine test and it was negative. My breasts are still sore and sensitive, got a slight headache and am tired and had a bit of nausea this morning. Any advice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->