Really don't want to be pregnant :(

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hey girls! So I'm expecting AF anytime right now...

My cycles are between 32-36 days.. I'm on CD 37 right now.. Kinda expecting AF yesterday cause I went to the loo and seen brown discharge.. But it went away..

Today it's only light brown discharge and it comes and goes...

Could this be implantation bleeding? I'm experiencing constipation and bloating...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 55
I'm sorry you're confused but may I ask why you're posting here, in the trying to conceive forum, if you don't want to be pg?

I hope that doesn't come off rude or judgy, I know tone can be hard to read over text. I don't mean it that way, it's just that most of the women there desperately want to be pregnant so you may not receive too many responses to a thread expressing otherwise. A light brown discharge could be IB, or it could be spotting (I usually spot for a day or two before AF). Is it possible for you to take a test?

Either way - I sincerely hope you find the answers you're looking for. Not being able to (easily) conceive suuuuucks - but also does being pregnant when it's not right for you.

GL!

Not really the right forum at all, but it looks like normal spotting before a period.

Sorry if I offended anyone.... I had a miscarriage back in January...

We had something happened to us. We lost our place and had to move in when his parents... So not a good timing... I want a baby just not around my circumstance right now...

But I have to believe and have faith in God that this is his will if I am... I'm just terrified :nope:

It might be your hormones getting back to normal. Mine never did, until I had a baby after a miscarriage, although I'd take a test even one of the $ ones just to rule it out. Keep us updated.

It'll all work out for the better I'm sure. And it could be either spotting or IB. Keep your head up, it's not so bad. :flower:

I think I've said this a couple times before in one of your other threads about brown spotting....but I get brown spotting for about 3-4 days before AF every cycle. From what I've read elsewhere it's very common and totally normal. It's not constant and comes and goes for those days, but it's there.

I'm guessing since it seems you've had a few days of brown spotting that this is your AF gearing up to go.

Though all women are different, I don't think anyone here can tell you if you are pregnant or not just from some brown spotting.

I know they can't tell me if I'm pregnant or not just wanted to see if anyone had experienced this cause I've never seen nothing like that...

I've been having light brown spotting for 3 days and no sign of red at all....

My husband thinks I'm pregnant cause my belly is "kinda" tight. I've heard women show quicker the 2nd or more time they've been pregnant..

So I'll be testing on Friday.. Maybe if I get a :bfp: things will work out like they should... Just scared about our circumstance and about miscarrying

This last cycle I spotted brown off and on for 4 days, absolutely no sign of red at all until AF came on Monday. This was a first, usually I see some form of red during my spotting. But this cycle there was none.

From my understanding women don't really start showing until 12-15 weeks. At the time you are getting a BFP there really isn't anything going on inside that would make you "show."

I guess everyone is different though, the "tight" stomach could just be bloating (which can be caused for numerous reasons).

I think you should warn people before putting that kind of image up. Sorry but it's a bit gross!

Hey hun I think I commented on one of your other posts ,I don't really remember tho :haha:

but on seriousness not everyone gets spotting before a period so if you've never spotted before a period then it is likely that you could be pregnant. So even tho that could be the norm for one person,doesn't make it the norm for you. would test again in a few days or so. Or go in for bloods. I hope that whatever your circumstance is that it gets better. Everyone has the right to be scared, nervous etc. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Good luck :)

Sorry if I offended anyone.... I had a miscarriage back in January...

I knew I recognized your username! I can't remember whether we were in tww threads together or if I chatted with you over in the first tri forum. In any event, I'm sorry things turned out the way they did for you and that you're in a tough spot right now. I will cross all my fingers and toes that everything works out the way it should. GL and keep us posted. :hugs:

For future reference if you want to hide a picture but still allow people to see the picture by clicking a button if they want to see it you can do
*insert IMG link here*[*/SPOILER]. Just leave out the *'s.
It will look like this:
IMG link

If you were expecting AF the day before this post then it's probably too late for it to be implantation bleeding. Most women don't get implantation bleeding at all when they are pregnant anyway, it's pretty rare. However it's very common to get spotting right before AF. Good luck no matter what the outcome is and I'm very sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Sorry about the pic! Just seen women posting pics of much more gross stuff and though it was normal to do that??

But I'll warn y'all next time :blush:

So I decided to test and I got this...

Don't want to hurt anybody's feelings but I would love to have a baby cause I've been wanting a child for so long. Just hoping it'll work for the best

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 59
I also think I see a line. I would get the opinions of the testing ladies to get more opinions from those used to looking at poas. Good luck whichever way it goes.

Don't take this the wrong way but your not in the right place to get good advice, you'd be better off in ttc where people have had the chance to poas etc, we are all waiting for our chance so not much experience to share. But for what it's worth I don't think there's a line there.

Hey rustyswife828! Really don't know what to advise but I feel for you and I wish you all the best. You are very strong, keep it up!

I also didn't think that picture was bad. Personally, I find it a little funny when posters warn "tmi!!" - what's tmi anymore? Nothing, in my book. haha

I can sort of see a shadow in that picture - however it's hard to tell if it's just the quality of the picture or an indent. I'd say test again on Sunday! :flower:

I think I see what looks like a white evap line, but it's hard to tell since the picture is a little dark and fuzzy. My best guess is that the test is negative though, sorry. Evaps are irritating, I got one on a blue line a few days ago because as far as I can tell my AF is late (it's hard to judge when it will be here though as my first PPP after DS was June 9th).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->