Really down, frustrated, sad

tryn4

Reaction score
So looks like af got me a day or 2 early, and on advanced settings on FF that puts my lp @ 10 days! I'm so upset. How did manage to have 4 healthy pregnancies but now my body can't sustain? My average lp since I been charting is 11-12 days. If I go by opk detector settings it puts it at 11 days but I'm really confused. As soon as I saw my temp drop I got up went to washroom and there she was. Am I not ovulating? Does the fact that my temps were high then a drop today assure I ov? Well I've just had a good cry in hubby arms. He is so sad.

its now 8:30 am & its gone so we will see what the day brings. Perhaps it was spotting, so maybe there is hope for my lp after all. Pretty confident AF is very very near anyway. OMG what a roller coaster of emotions. I couldnt stop crying this morning.

Oh you poor poor thing. I am thinking of you and keeping one finger crossed....the other I need for me lol! X

:hugs: I'm so sorry you're feeling down. I hope the spotting stays away xx

:hugs: The same thing happened to me last cycle :( I got caught 2 days earlier than I expected it (spotted all day and it turned into flow late into the night so I counted it as CD1). It brought my LP down to 8 days when usually it is 10-12 days.
If it makes you feel any better, 10 days still is a sufficient LP. Unless it is consistently under 10 days all the time, then it shouldn't be a problem. I've read that most doctors won't do anything for you if your LP is 10 days or more.
I wish you the very best and hope to hear some good news from you soon! :hugs:

Thank u all so much! I'm probably fine, its just so stressful on multiple levels when u have had kids no problem, unplanned, then ttc later on and it not working. I know ppl would look at me and say I should be grateful, and I am but I started my life for real when I met my husband and it's the only thing he has never had for himself and he is sooo good to my kids. Thx for listening to my vent I have u all in my thoughts. :hugs:

Hello I have joined because of you. You are my inspiration. Me and hubby have been trying to conceive for going on 4 years in a few month's. We have both been tested and he has low motility. I seen in a previous thread in 2012 that you're hubby had low motility. I am so happy for you both for overcoming this. He is becoming discouraged and I am feeling exactly how you felt when you posted this. My only question is how? What did you do...I to have a child already and hubby has none. Thanks for listening. I can't wait for your response!

Hi! I haven't had a follower in forever!. I have literally been where you are now. It was so much frustration because I started to think it was me! I will tell you what we did..I researched this to death. So first we did several tests. He had his sperm tested several times as we learned it can change a lot. I also did all the hormone tests plus did the painful test of checking my tubes (not fun) when it was pretty much normal other than the slightly low motility I was at a loss. So I found out my husband needs to take vitamins. Zinc, C & one I've never heard of which is Maca. The other thing I did was have an obgyn prescribe me metformin and clomid. Apparently together they make u produce great quality eggs. Now the metformin was really hard on my system I think partially because I don't have pcos or diabetes (that's what it's actually meant for) and as far as the clomid we got pregnant 1st cycle on it so my obgyn said I most likely didn't need it. All those measures were taken just to give us a boost in chances. But as life would have it....since having my daughter in Feb once we resumed dtd we just used the withdraw method and I guys his boys sped up because here I am pregnant again! Life I tell you always keeps you on your toes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->