Really embarassing Q about hemarroids *not for the squeamish*

tiger

mum-1boy-expecting1girl
Reaction score
hi ladies, so this is very embarassing for me to write down :coffee:
ever since my son was born i have had hemmaroids. well just one actually, and ive tried everything to get rid of it, good diet,creams, water and ive tried pushing it back in, but nothing worked. it wasnt too bad, so i thought i could just keep trying with everything.
well..... yesterday was mine and hubbys first wedding anniversary and hes been bugging me for anal sex for months and months. i used to do it with him years ago, but havent since before pregnant with jesse. well i gave in yesterday and the result isnt good :nope: :cry: firstly, the act didnt hurt at all ! but now the hemarroid has been pushed out so much more :nope: i mean its really quite large and i tried looking and its very swollen and full, i cant push it back in and its been bleeding on and off since last night. it feels like i have something stuck between my cheeks :cry: i dont know what to do. i am really phobic about going to the dr about this sort of thing. and my doctor is not the easiest person to get along with at the best of times. i cant go to another dr because of where i am living, there are only 2 drs on the island i live on and the other is male.
i am really scared to go to the toilet :cry: am i going to need an operation? what is the process?

You won't need an opp, I have one at the moment that has 'moods' :rofl:

They normally prescribe a cream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"