Really emotional on norethisterone

Onions

Reaction score
From what I understand it is a form of progesterone, I'm using it to bring on af which I don't get naturally. I'm then going on soy isoflavones. Anyway I've been stupidly teary and I can't work out if it's just the fact things are feeling hopeless or if it's the norethisterone, or both.

I'm honestly crying at tv shows or the fact the cat was scratching the sofa. Anyone experienced this from progesterone supplements?

Hi! I'm sorry to hear you're feeling low... :( I'm not on that but I do remember being on the progesterone only pill once and feeling like I wanted to throw a potato at the wall when I burnt the dinner. Hope you feel better when you're through this part of your cycle. :) x

I've taken norethisterone twice. The first time all was fine but by god my periods were ultimately heavy (after a year of no af)!!

The second time wasn't so heavy as it was 4 months later. But I got strange side effects. I got headaches, hallucinations and of course the emotions.

I mentioned it to my dr and they said it was strange especially my hallucinations. I could see myself falling and having a seizure, I would scream then when someone ran over to me to see if I was ok it was like I woke up... I was standing, not fitting lol. It was surreal and happened about 3 times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->