Really emotional..

Hey girls - TMI ALERT - do you know anything about thick white white mucus??! Sorry TMI... I just experienced it there... I am 12 days PO

Some women get lots if creamy cm before their bfp's. Good luck :thumbup:

I am 10 dpo and been an emotional nut today!! It started after I got overwhelmed with bills, then it snowballed to toys all over the place and newspapers on the table. I've been bawling off and on all afternoon. I feel like what I was post partum.

I'm 8dpo and have been quite depressed past day or so, with no real reason for it. I want to hope it's going to lead to a BFP, but I don't want to get my hopes up...so I keep thinking maybe it's just AF coming early :/

Congratulations ladies! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

I hope my ridiculous emotions will be a good sign. Yet again today I have been crying for nothing. I woke up and the first thing I did was turn to my fiance and burst into tears because I didn't want to go to work. What a nutter!! :wacko:

OMG, thank goodness i've found a group of ladies who are as emotional as i have been the last 48 hours :cry::growlmad:- I have been so sad and cranky i just can't believe my OH is not a millon miles anyway.

I have also felt there is no chance of a :bfp: this month, which could also be just my cranky/sad emotions making me feel that way.

I've also had more CM then usual, so maybe still a glimmer of hope.

:dust: to all of the emotional women

My emotion is also all over the place. One min i'm ok then the next I start tearing up and my fiance got worried about it and ask why I crying. Also don't help when I feel very nauseated all day at work and driving home. I really hope this is a good sign.

I am just irriated in general. I just want whatever is going to happen to happen already. I am tired of wondering what is wrong with me.

I've been the same way....4 days late....BFN's....hoping I O'd late...I just wanna know what's going on....I hope I receive anything at this moment whether it be AF or a BFP.....

watch out what you watch on TV....if I don't I'll flood the room....and Ebony....your avatar made me tear up....seeing those pink/blue lil hand/foot print....omg I'm doing it now just talking about it :cry: Oh lord help me.........

Aww I'm sorry you ladies are emotional, blame it on the raging hormones... I've been lucky so far I have'nt had any ups and downs... I "think" I had implantation spotting today, when I wiped it was a light brown stringly like, only once, had some dull to mild cramps, I'm sooo tired.... drained practically... Uggg I have 5 more lovely days to wait to test.... GRRRR.... How long after implantation do you test?

FX'd we all get our :bfp: I'm off to la la land... Loads of baby dust to all and extra sticky beans ;) :dust: :dust: :dust:

Yey more crazy emotional women! lol

I really hope this thread ends in loads of bfps.

My AF is due tomorrow and no signs whatsoever :happydance:

Hi ladies:) I have been crying today at oprah!! I have never done that before.... I snapped at my husband last night for no reason and have been irratated at everything as well as emotional..... this is along with dizziness and queasiness.... all at about 6dpo; I am 7dpo today and hope it keeps up as it might be a good sign... but I did get a bfn today:( probably because it is too early? well, of course I am going to be testing everyday now..lol....

I'm totally meant to be a part of this thread! I usually get a little emotional before my period...but not this bad. Watching Grey's Anatomy a couple of nights ago I started crying because they were practicing surgeries on pigs. I mean full on sobbing. Also started bawling when The Bachelor hugged one of his dates. So ridiculous. Lol. I've also been really irritable. Last night my dog wouldn't sit when I asked him to and I got mad and almost started crying. My husband had to tell me to calm down and take deep breaths. I feel a little emotionally unstable.

My cycles run 30-39 days so my AF is due any time between tomorrow and Feb 6th. Been having all kinds of other symptoms but I've been getting BFN's for the past 5 days. I'm telling you I've never felt so sure that I'm pregnant! This better be my month or else I'm going to really feel :wacko: . Hope this is a good sign for all of us!!! :thumbup:

Cried at Idols, Oprah, wedding pictures...it's all a bit embarrassing

I am also crying at Oprah today. This is SUCH a sad episode, that does not help. I also snapped at husband last night, but explained before hand what I was going through. He just kind of giggled at me after I snapped. Glad it didnt cause a fight. I am 7dpo and got a BFN as well. I had a bad feeling about testing so earily but hoped I would get lucky. Tick Tock.......

I'm just...............drained........so drained.........my emotions are sucking the life out of me......just reading your threads make my throat tighten up....and my neighbor across the street looks about to pop....talk about swallowing a lump in your throat....felt like I had to swallow a damn basketball....I'm glad for the ones getting BFP but at the same time I'm finding myself avoiding where I might read about them or getting on the forum less and less......

Its my birthday next week and trying to make plans and its really hard getting family together. just spoke to my dad and then started crying as soon as i put the phone down all because we cant stay in a hotel when we go out next week.

fed up with feeling so angry, then emotional then happy. its soo confusing. weekends are so much worse. cant wait to go back to work to try and take my mind off things.

Hi ladies... I started this thread thinking it would end up in us all getting bfp's but sadly the :witch: got me yesterday.

Just wanted to let you know good luck for all you ladies... but it wasn;t the symptom for me. :nope:

Soo sorry to hear that Ebony! :hugs: I think that just the whole process of TTC is what's been making me so emotional. AF hasn't gotten me yet (knock on wood) but I'm STILL getting BFN's....so it could be any day now. Just not sure.

It's so hard to tell what symptoms could be from pregnancy or what symptoms are just from other things. Soo frustrating. Here's to hoping you lock in that BFP next month!!! :flower:

Cried 3 times while out to eat at O'Charley's on Tuesday. One time because I was having a pecan salad with chicken. I started crying at the table because I was sad about the chicken. I said to my husband "that chicken could have been our pet and now I'm eating him". :dohh: Lol. So ridiculous. Still waiting on AF and still no BFP. This 2ww is driving me crazzzy (and my husband too)!

When I was newly pregnant with Daisy I was so bad tempered and tearful when usually I'm pretty chilled out. Being so emotional is what made me take a preg test actually, as we hadn't been TTC then, and it was BFP :).

I am not tearful and emotional this last few days which is leading me to think I'm out this month :(. AF is due this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->