Really good breastpump deal-UK

summer rain

Mum of 5
Reaction score
Hopefully this will help someone. Argos have a breast flow starter kit with the breast flow manual pump which I have heard is very good, and some bottles. It says/shows on the page and on the product pic it includes 3 small bottles but when you get it you get two 5oz bottles with lids with the breastpump along with two storage bags and a seperate box with three 9oz bottles, all for a mere £14.99! Bear in mind the small breast flow bottles cost about £5.99 each. I got one set for myself and one for my other friend who is expecting

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Search/searchTerms/BREAST+FLOW.htm

The only bummer is its delivery only and not available in the store xx

Went to check out to be out of stock boo

I got a manual breast pump on eBay, paid just under half the shop price and its not been used. So worth looking there too. Also your local gumtree.

Thank you very much for sharing, this is exactly what I need xxx

Went to check out to be out of stock boo

Aww that's a shame maybe try again tomorrow as you often get that with Argos stuff out of stock and then a day or so later it's back in stock. I ordered it a week ago and both sets I ordered came this morning. If not, I think they have the breastpump part of the set on eBay for something like £13.79 but don't think it comes with the extra set of 3 bottles also they sometimes have it on auction for less say if it was an unwanted gift or something :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->