Really had enough of tummy trouble

Purplehippo

Reaction score
So fed up of :cry: stomach pains and now bad diarrhoea had it got days, I sit on loo and could sit there for ages as stomach feels full of it :cry: I've had blood tests done and they say they are all fine.

Anyone else had this issue?

Not to that extreme but I have had a bad tummy most of my pregnancy!

Doctor has assured me it is normal and to do with hormones x

I am in the same place as you. Stomach is always in knots and diarrhea (TMI) at least 5 times a day for the last 3 weeks or so.

At my appointment this week she said it shouldnt be something to worry about. But i'm definitely mentioning it to her again on Tuesday.

And it is the worst thing in the world right now..

Im in the same boat guys im on the loo in agony majority of the time now :( and i have ibs too

That's what they say I have, but its bloody awful :cry: I'm so uncomfortable to the point I don't want to go anywhere or do anything

Im the same hun me and OH went out for a meal last sunday and i had to run to the loo my stomach really played me up i felt so embarressed i dont do public toilets at all

OH texted me while i was the loo to see if i had fell down it haha

OH texted me while i was the loo to see if i had fell down it haha

Have you asked doc about it? Its like I have tummy ache like I'm constipated and I sit on loo and its complete opposite !

Mine fluctuates from feeling really constipated to not remembering when I last went to going 5 times a day :( Just always feel so uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->