Really hurt his lip

coz

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
I was in the kitchen at 8pm doing his bottle + charlie was crawling playing in the living room with his dad and all i heard was him screaming and dave shout 'quick blood' i ran in and dave had him on his lap charlie had blood down his clothes ive never been so scared , hed been crawling and fell face down with his dummy in it must of gone up his lip and inside where his lip joins his gum hes split it it was bleeding loads at first and we couldnt see where hed cut in his mouth i phoned the nhs cos we panicked at first but hes ok hes got a bit of swelling on is top lip too :cry: i cryed i panicked that much he was really screaming , hes ill as well with a bad cold and conjuntivitis bless him

I just wanna wrap him up in cotton wool, i really cant beleive just how much i love him :cloud9: xx

aww hun sorry to hear that happened but trust me theres way more to come lol they will make us cry till the day they are longer with us , part of being a parent (poor us) but they are the reason we live

ah sorry hun i hope hes ok!! we all have times like this when they hurt themselves and you somehow think its your fault. all part of being a mummy. lol

Dave keeps saying to me its going to happen loads ... i dont want it to :hissy:

aww huni *hugs* hope hes back to his chirpy self when he wakes up its horrible when they get worked up

Aww :hugs: Bless you...i would have been the same as you...so glad he is ok...i cried the first day my LO had a cold :blush:...i dont know what i would have done in your position...you seem to have handled it really well :hugs: xx

Aww :hugs: Bless you...i would have been the same as you...so glad he is ok...i cried the first day my LO had a cold :blush:...i dont know what i would have done in your position...you seem to have handled it really well :hugs: xx

thanks we was trying to figure out where the blood was coming from for 5 minutes i just gave him some water to swill his mouth out and gave him loads of cuddles lol while we phoned the nhs xx

Do you mean the little stringy thing that joins to the gum? If so carly ripped hers ( i was taking a top off and it got stuck :( ) it scared the shit into me also , but it will grow back if it has split , lift his lip up abit and if its not joined thats where the bleeding would of come from :hugs:

Do you mean the little stringy thing that joins to the gum? If so carly ripped hers ( i was taking a top off and it got stuck :( ) it scared the shit into me also , but it will grow back if it has split , lift his lip up abit and if its not joined thats where the bleeding would of come from :hugs:

yes thats where it looks like the blood was coming from :cry: xx

Oh hun!!! xxxx Sorry it happened... I think we'll have to accept that boys will be boys and they will keep hurting themselves! Josh climbs on everything and bumps his head, falls on his bum etc..

Poor babies! :cry:

Glad he is OK now, hopefully his lip will heal soon. The must have given you a big scare :hug:

Awww I'm glad he's ok! My boys have done that a few times and it always bleeds tons, brace yourself it only gets worse as they get more mobile lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->