Really losing hope for this month

sunshine82

Reaction score
Af was due yesterday or today. 11 day LP. But nothing yet although yesterday first thing I had some distinct af pains. Getting bfn after bfn and it hurts to see. I have some frers arriving today so if nothing on those super sensitive ones then I think I'm out for real.
Just POAS again bfn fmu.
I don't know what's wrong with me to have had all these symptoms and some were ones I couldn't imagine. So I'm really worried there's something wrong with me. I have booked a doctors appointment for Friday as I'll be a week late by then if no af.
My temperature still around 37 degrees, absoutely exhausted, lightheaded, leg cramps although abdominal cramps and sore bbs have got better only get pains occasionally but nothing like they were in early/middle parts of TWW. Tested front bfp at 9 dpo with my son.
Hope everyone else doing okay and your TWW are being kinder to you than they are to me.
:hugs:

Xx

this may sound crazy, but when i'm in doubt and late i'd test with a cotton tip to see if AF is on her way. sometimes when were so desperate to get pregnant our bodies make us believe that we really are. hope you get that bfp on the frer :hug:

Thanks Hun. Tested bfn this morning on frer. Still no af so guess I'm not totally out but looking unlikely now. Hope you get ur bfp this month x

I've been stalking your posts hoping to see if you post your bfp, you're not out until the witch shows. i'm not really hopeful for this month, desperately waiting for af so i can start a fresh cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->