really miffed

EmmyReece

Mummy To Olivia
Reaction score
So last night was my hen night. We'd only arranged to go out for a few drinks in Hanley.

Firstly, my costume didn't work like I wanted it to. The skirt kept slipping up and flashing my knickers, so I decided not to wear it and wore some smart shorts that I had with me. That in itself upset me as I'm a plus size bride and I don't feel comfortable flashing the flesh, but according to mil2b I was being a "misery" because I was upset and refused to wear the skirt.

So we headed off out, arrived and the first 2 bars everything was fine. But as soon as we got to the third place where we'd got booths booked, I don't know what happened, but she had a face like thunder and started making out that she was ill. Which made me on edge and I had to get h2b to come and fetch her early. I was the one who had to walk her to the car in the pouring rain.

And because of her attitude it made me feel like I had to go home early with some of the others who came as it would have meant h2b doing 3 trips up and down the motorway, plus the fact that she had put such a big downer on the day.

I don't get why she came out if she was ill and why there was such a drastic change in her. Why bother coming in the first place.

I know I probably sound like I'm moaning over nothing, but I won't have another hen night and feel like going out was a complete and utter waste of time :cry:

Ohh I'm sorry your hen was ruined. Hugssss. Could you maybe justo for a couple of drinks with your friends? Or have them round for drinks and girls time? Tbh I'm starting to wish I hadn't invited my MIL to my hen xxx

The main people that I want at the hen night are my cousins who live in Stoke :nope: And it doesn't look like I will get the chance to go out again

I've still got the pleasure of telling my mum later today how it went, that's not going to go well :dohh:

Well she's always been a bit off and on with how her attitude with me was.

I've planned to go to bingo with my cousins the night before I collect my dress. It'll be nice to spend some time on my own with them :)

I was right. My mum has hit the roof. She doesn't want to meet this woman now until the wedding day, and even then she barely wants to have to see her :dohh:

Oh god have they never met? Lol! They won't be friends then ;) yey for bingo! That will be really run, I love bingo and it will be nice for you to see your cousins. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->