Really nasty taste in mouth

Lyrah

Mummy to my beautiful H<3
Reaction score
Hi all,

Yesterday, out of the blue, I suddenly got this awful taste in my mouth. At first, I thought it was blood but then the taste got a lot more stronger and bitter, and I discovered it wasn't blood. I've heard of people having a metallic taste in their mouth when pregnant.. because of the thinking it was blood, I guess I could say it was slightly metallic but to me it tasted more bitter. It was disgusting but only lasted for about 5-10 seconds.

I just wondered if all you who have had this metallic taste, could let me know exactly how it tasted to you.

Thanks!

x

I don't remember exactly how it tasted but it was awful......only lasted a few days for me though.

i've had that awful taste most the way through, constantly brushin me teeth haha x

Yeah mine was extremely bitter too... I've never had it ever before, it was disgusting. I only had it that one time though, haven't had it since then and so not sure if it's a pg sign for me or not. I hope so! :hissy:

i had it for a few weeks, it made everything i ate taste bad not so great

Eeeek that's not good :(

It's an awful taste, I can't stand it. Made me run to the bathroom to be sick ><

Yep I will, af is due 13th so going to test on the 14th. Desperate for a :bfp: !! There's days where I 'know' I am but then theres other times where I'm really doubting it. Arggghhh >< haha

Thank you hun :D

I hope you get well soon too! I read somewhere that you're not very well at the moment :hugs:

thanks, i just have horrendous morning sickness!

let me know how your test turns out, the funny taste is a good sign, also got really light headed around the time that i tested

Thanks hun, I will do. I'm just feeling a bit doubtful about it atm because the taste was only there once and only lasted for about 10 secs etc and usually people get it for a few days/weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->