Really need help!

mlr3475080

Reaction score
:dohh:
I am so confused! Ive always had (im 34 now) very heavy, and long lasting periods (oh ya, Im one of those "leakers" you hear about on TV) always 7-10 days, always heavy (black red) with clots (sorry TMI) and irregular. Ranging 23-28 days.
This month, I got my period the for 3 days!! Watery, bright red, then spotted for a 4th day. April 3-6 (7th sp)
Now, 4-5 after my period I have pink tinged CM! Now, I DID take a bath last night (Im assuming thats why it may be a little watery) but throughout the day its been clear/white creamy...then tinged EWCM? I KNOW when I ovulate because I get that pain in my right side, and isnt it too soon anyway??
I BD'd on the 9th and 10th....
What gives??

I think your right about it being too early for you to have gotten pregnant or ovulated this cycle IF your last bleed was in fact a period. It may be that it was mid-cycle bleeding which can be caused by sex, infections or just one of those things.

Have you taken a pregnancy test? Is it possible you conceived last cycle and this is early pregnancy related?

What I would do is take a HPT if you haven't already and see how the rest of your cycle goes. If you think you may have an infection or you keep getting irregular bleeding I'd go see your GP for a check up :)

HTH!
X

Thanks for replying :)
I actually took 5 pregnancy tests last month lol! All BFN's and this period was dead on a 28 day cycle...just shorter and lighter (but only in color) the first 2 days were pretty heavy...grrr, this is frustrating. I dont like not knowing whats going on with my body.:shrug:

I know how you feel haha, its very frustrating not knowing

Update:
Increased labido for the past 4 days and EWCM for last 3 days, and today huge amounts of EWCM...I had to of ovulated early! I BD'd on the 9th and 10th- Think im in the 2ww ladies...

I sometimes have lighter periods for no apparent reason - although sometimes it's stress related for me.

Testing on the 28th... I hate waiting lol! but I will definately keep you ladies posted. Hey can I ask you guys on your take on all the info Ive read? I ve read doctors saying sperm lives 5-7 days and others 3-5...what do you guys think??

Hurry up the 28th!

I think it's unusual for sperm to live to 7 days but I suppose it's how you look at it... if you DON'T want to get pregnant I would say don't have sex in the 7 days before ovulation... if you DO want to get pregnant you want to be DTD 2 days before ovulation.... IYKWIM :)

So I'd say if your trying to time :sex: I'd count on sperm only lasting 2-3 days :thumbup:

oh my gosh is that a smiley of sex?? first time I seen that, woh thats messed up!!!!!!!! LOL

Testing on the 28th... I hate waiting lol! but I will definately keep you ladies posted. Hey can I ask you guys on your take on all the info Ive read? I ve read doctors saying sperm lives 5-7 days and others 3-5...what do you guys think??

I'd say seven days is a bit exaggerated but they do say that female sperm live 3-5 days whereas male sperm live 2-3 days. They also say you want to avoid more acidic foods (like pineapple juice) around ovulation time because it reduces the alkalinity of your cervix and the sperm will have an even shorter lifespan especially for the male sperm who need a more alkaline environment than the female sperm. Orgasms apparently increase the alkalinity though....

Lots of information about it :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->