Really need some advice on HCG levels at 4+3 wks

maddy1

Reaction score
I haven't posted in a very long time, and after a long journey of tests and treatments we are finally pregnant. I am a little concerned about my HCG levels and am looking for some reassurance or experiences.

I got my BFP at 13 dpo, HCG only 42
my 2nd beta was at 17 dpo - 239
3rd beta at 19 dpo - 577

My RE wants me back the day after tomo, 21 dpo for another beta as they are not too pleased. This is my second pregnancy after a loss in Nov (no HB at 6wks) and after ttc since 2012 I am very worried and hoping that this could finally be it for us.

any advice, comments or prayers would really help ease my mind!!!
thanks in advance <3

some additional info on my cycle -

We had an IUI, I was on follistim, HCG trigger and on Crinone twice a day since 1dpo

Your numbers are more than doubling so I'm not sure why your doctor isn't happy...

my hcg at 4 weeks 2 days was 59. everything was fine

I am also confused as to why your doctor (especially a RE) would be telling you those aren't good numbers. They are doubling so just don't get it. Those are almost my exact numbers and my RE was thrilled with my hcg levels. Every website and hcg calculator you plug those numbers into will tell you they are smack dab in the middle of normal. Maybe she and you had a misunderstanding or perhaps they expect them to be higher with your fertility treatments?

Nothing wrong with those numbers! I don't know why they would be unhappy with them - they're doubling perfectly. How irritating that they would worry you for really no reason... Wishing you a wonderful pregnancy. Congratulations :)

Look like good increasing numbers to me, more than doubling!! Xx

Ladies THANK YOU all so much for the responses!!! it really eased my mind, so much so that, I almost didn't go in today but it was too late to cancel so I got the 4th beta and it went up to 1116 from the 577...

I think now that I am over the 1000 mark. they will move on to ultrasounds

That's great. I don't think you have anything to worry about x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"