Really need some advice please!!!

Sunset13

Reaction score
My period is always on time and heavy with cramps I always know when it's coming. But this month I missed my period and when I was 4 days late I had really light spotting and brown disharge for a few days. I took a few test all negative. I had alot of pregnancy symptoms. Now I am 17 days late and have gained 6 pounds in a month and went up 4 sizes in jeans when I have been the same size for 2 years. My last period was march 23. I'm so confused on what to think and could use some advice!!!!

Go get a blood test done. Maybe your getting false negatives on your HPT. I have heard this before where some girls don't get a positive on HPTs until they are way further along. If its still negative then at least your doctor can find out what's going on.

Yeah I was trying to wait for a couple more weeks when my next period is due. But also every month when I ovulate I usually have alot of disharge and can tell but this month I didn't really ovulate for my next period that's coming up. I really want to know what's going on but I don't want to go to the doctor and it be nothing.

Also I haven't been under any stress or sick or taking anything. I just missed my period and I have unprotected sex alot of with my boyfriend.

Yeah I was trying to wait for a couple more weeks when my next period is due. But also every month when I ovulate I usually have alot of disharge and can tell but this month I didn't really ovulate for my next period that's coming up. I really want to know what's going on but I don't want to go to the doctor and it be nothing.

It wouldnt be for nothing. Whether your pregnant or not something is still going on. To me sounds like your pregnant. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->