Really need some help...confused!

Dannie138

Mommy to 2 & 2 Angels
Reaction score
I'm very confused and maybe someone can help me. The beginning of this cycle was a natural m/c...

CD 30, 31, 32 finally negative Wondfo test..stopped testing!
CD 34- Beta confirmed of 3.2 at lab (previous weeks was 6.8 and got a positive on Wondfo that day!)
CD 36- positive on Wondfo (faint but there!)

Hypothetically speaking, if I did get pregnant again at this point...does the new HCG add to what's leftover from the previous (maybe turning my test positive earlier?) (Higher temp tomorrow will give me my crosshairs)

I'm so confused...

hi, i'm not totally sure but i think in theoory it could add to whats already there. But my first thought is that you probally haven't ovulated yet if you have only just got your numbees down. sorry/

hi, i'm not totally sure but i think in theoory it could add to whats already there. But my first thought is that you probally haven't ovulated yet if you have only just got your numbees down. sorry/

My chart/positive OPK confirms it...2 weeks ago, my HCG was only 6.

Well, there are two things here. 1st, a woman is considered not pregnant when her hcg numbers are 5 or below. Yours being 6 at last count is borderline and taking into account that every woman is different, it is possible you would have reached your non-pg state at that time. Secondly, because of the hormonal upheaval your body has gone through, it is perfectly reasonable that you could ovulate right away, in fact this has happened to many women ( to their surprise!) getting pg again within a week or so after a mc, but under no circumstance would a new pg add on to the hcg leftover as you wouldn't be able to get pg until you were not - if you now what i mean. Also, there are certain hormones (and uterine lining )that need to be up to certain levels before you could get pg again. Some women's bodies take longer for the hcg levels drop in the body and the type of mc itself all play a factor in how quickly your body goes back to a non-pg state.

So to answer your question, in my opinion of course :), you would have to be not pg before you could get pg again, with levels of hcg at 5 or less. Besides, 6 is not much to add to it anyway :)

I hope that helps and that you have good news to report soon! :flower:

Hmm tricky one. You can ovulate with a level of 50 or less. If you ovulated 2 weeks ago it's a possibility you are pregnant.

If your level the other day was 3.2 that is a completely non pregnant level and anything below 10 won't show on a test. The fact that it is only 2 days later though is a bit odd. I guess it has to start somewhere though and could be up to 12 or so by now.

I would test again in a couple of days (well I say that but it would be next day lol) and see what's happening .

My chart/positive OPK confirms it...2 weeks ago, my HCG was only 6.

I am confused by this bit. You say it was confirmed 2 weeks ago but in the op you said you will get your cross hairs tomorrow. The cross hairs appear to show where you ovulate so you should have got those two weeks ago.

i think she means 2 weeks ago her hcg was 6 and she is ov now??

Yes, sorry...2 weeks ago, HCG was 6.8. Last Monday it was confirmed at 3.2 (not pregnant by most OB's).

I am charting and using OPK's. Ovulation was confirmed and I'm now in the early 2WW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->