really needing opinions

feelinglucky

Reaction score
i also posted this in the TTC forum :

i ovulated 8/31/11 and had sex that night...ive been feeling like crap honestly..lol..ive had hot flashes/nausea/sore and tender breasts..etc..today is supposed to be my implantation day and this morning when i wiped there was barely a spot of light brown blood..later in the evening when i wiped there was quite a bit more..but darker brown..since then its lightened up but turning more into a redish color...also im having mild cramping which is mainly why im concerned..its lightening up though..but it does feel a lot deeper than where my normal period cramps are....im 9/10 DPO period isnt due for another 5 days at least...could this be implantation bleeding or wishful thinking?

It could be either, hun. What are you cycles normally like? Is this normal for you? Everyone is different, but I've got my fingers crossed for you! :dust:

It could be either, hun. What are you cycles normally like? Is this normal for you? Everyone is different, but I've got my fingers crossed for you! :dust:

honestly...my cycles are usually very heavy and cause cramps so bad that double me over...but this is completely different kind...its just driving me crazy not knowing and i promised OH id wait until he got back to test... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->