really not feeling well (following on from being in hospital with contractions)

mrs_rj

Reaction score
not sure how many of you saw my post yesterday but got back from hospital yesterdaylunch after 4 days in with regular contractions.

since getting home i have been feeling really rough and worried LO isn't going o hold on much longer...

- since yesterday morning my boobs are like rocks - very hard and lumpy and leaking like crazy

- increased discharge dowstairs

- lots of pressure (when docs checked before i left yesterday her head was engaged)

- still having tightenings but not painful

- generally feeling shaky, exhausted, light headed, off my food

do you think this sounds normal or should i call someone? :shrug: just feel like sitting and crying right now!!! :cry:

id ring someone hun :hugs: thats what they are there for after all xx

I would ring them hun, even if you have to go back to checked out its better to be safe than sorry.

x

Ring your MW, mine said yesterday,thats what they are there for and really don't mind.If it's nothing serious at least it'll put your mind at rest. Hope all is ok

Ring hospital and see what they say :hugs:

thank you ladies xxx

i have taken some paracetamol and will see if they help with things - after spending 4 days in with regular contractions and feeling miserable my cervix was still tightly shut and no sign of going into labour so just don't wanna end up going back to be sent home again :(

Where i am obviously desperate to meet LO, i'm also scared about her coming early and being in baby unit for ages. i haven't lost my plug or waters so surely she can't be on the move yet? xxx

i would ring someone, have you been given steriod injections yet? xx

i would ring someone, have you been given steriod injections yet? xx

yeah they gave me the first one on sat pm when first went in and then the second sunday pm (still have a sore arse from it!!!) xxx

hey hun, sorry you're feeling rough, just ring your midwife and tell her the situation.
i'd say have a cuppa and try and sleep (sleep solves everything when i feel yuck!)
good that you've had some paracetamol :) remember you can have a whole 6 throughout 24 hours, so if it helps keep them up x