Really poo few days .... Hormones ggrrrrrr

bigbelly2

mommy of 2!
Reaction score
Iv had a really crap few days, feel super emotional, ever so down and soooo easily irritated! I'm struggling to be calm and tolerable in any situation. I'm not being sick but having bouts of sea sickness (only way I can describe how I feel) feel better if I eat but then feel sick after.
I'm soooooo tired it's a joke, I could sit in a room with my mouth ajar looking gormless and not speak so easily right now lol

Anyone else like this? It's really getting me down!
H xx

Aww hope you feel better soon. Ive spent the last few days really upset too. Ive got the flu along with bad morning sickness and its just getting too much to deal with, with 3 other little ones to look after as well. Hopefully 2nd tri will be a lot better, even though that's ages away lol

Iv had a really crap few days, feel super emotional, ever so down and soooo easily irritated! I'm struggling to be calm and tolerable in any situation. I'm not being sick but having bouts of sea sickness (only way I can describe how I feel) feel better if I eat but then feel sick after.
I'm soooooo tired it's a joke, I could sit in a room with my mouth ajar looking gormless and not speak so easily right now lol

Anyone else like this? It's really getting me down!
H xx

You just described EXACTLY how I've been feeling, to a T. The exhaustion is unreal. And I gotta move house tomorrow. :wacko:

I really hope we all feel better soon!!
Good luck moving
I'm going to sit and stare into nothing now lol
H xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member