Really should be happy....

Thanks A Baby... needed that :hugs: I know I'm not the only person in this kind of a situation but its a situation that I never expected to be in, tough times... but i'll get through it no doubt.

I can totally understand how you must feel :hugs:
I've noticed that the easiest way for me to lose weight is to stay away from carbs.. easier said than done but im proof that it works when you want to lose weight. I was thinking about joining a gym but the one I wanted to join (Lucille Roberts), they didn't have one in my area.... on their website they have a lose weight fast menu that Ive used and it really kick started my weight loss, I loved it. everytime I feel like I could use to lose 5 or so lbs, I go back to it and it really has helped me with my diet and keeping it off. if you're interested, here is the link... https://www.lucilleroberts.com/quick-weight-loss-diets.php

I hope everything works out for you.... I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers... :hugs:

Oh, it's hard when your friends get pregnant.:hugs:

My closest friend just had her second set of twins in 21 months. Each time she ttc, she conceived on her first try.

Another close friend is due any day with her fifth. She was using withdrawl and accidentally got pregnant.

I have another friend that is currently thinking of ttc her fourth (I also have 3 children). Honestly, she's always gotten pregnant before me, but after I have ttc. So, I told her to hurry up. I'm ready to get pregnant and if history repeats itself, my body will wait until she's already knocked up.

This ttc business is just so depressing. It isn't so bad when they have their babies, but that pregnancy announcement just about knocks you over.

I can totally understand how you must feel :hugs:
I've noticed that the easiest way for me to lose weight is to stay away from carbs.. easier said than done but im proof that it works when you want to lose weight. I was thinking about joining a gym but the one I wanted to join (Lucille Roberts), they didn't have one in my area.... on their website they have a lose weight fast menu that Ive used and it really kick started my weight loss, I loved it. everytime I feel like I could use to lose 5 or so lbs, I go back to it and it really has helped me with my diet and keeping it off. if you're interested, here is the link... https://www.lucilleroberts.com/quick-weight-loss-diets.php
Im also struggling to get PG and my FSH came back at 12 so went for further blood testing and now waiting to have my HSG done tomorrow. my DH is going for his SA tomorrow as well. Im scared and excited at the same time but I'd rather know than not...
I hope everything works out for you.... I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers... :hugs:

I have tried every diet under the sun, I tried diet pills the doctor gave me and I've only ended up with bad IBS, I've coupled them with going to the gym...nothing worked. I am currently waiting to go to a 6 month long weightloss group run by dieticians and if that fails I will be offered surgery...NOT something I want as the thought terrifies me but I do have a LOT of weight to loose and I just can't seem to do it myself.

I've had a couple of things come back as not right... my estrogen levels were high and my SHGB levels were low, but the doctor didn't explain what that meant for me, just said she's refer us to a FS but she wasn't sure if they'd see me due to my weight. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->