• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Really struggling with baby boy names

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
I love lots of girly names but I'm struggling to find a boys name I love!

I want something a little different, not too popular but nice :) has anyone else found boys names hard?

We've got one already for boy and girl. In my family we name after the deceased. First letter of baby's first name with be for my grandmother and baby will have my grandfathers middle name - if it's a boy :)

Do you have a specific letter you want baby's name to start with?

I'm struggling, too! We're team yellow, so we need to be prepared with names for both genders, and we have a girls name we love but can't find a boys name that we like nearly as much. Hopefully it will be a girl and we won't have to worry about it. :dohh:

I would like it to begin with M like my daughters name. We know 100% this baby is a boy so I really need to start thinking hard ;)

I'm just the opposite, lol. Can't seem to find a girl name we like.

I have my girls name set in stone but have NO idea for a boy!! I'm a teacher and every name I like I seem to link to different children and it puts me off! I want something 'normal' but not common or 'trendy' and I'm soooooo stuck! I think it's a girl but if it turns out to be a boy he may be Noname for a while!

We had no trouble with girl names. We still keep finding cute girl names that we both like. But we are struggling with boy names, so basically we don't have a name picked out for our baby yet! Boy names are so hard!

We are struggling with a girl's name, there are so many pretty ones!
I am loving the name Aisha and my DH thinks that is pretty and not highly common. But we also like Helena, Emily, Emerson, Audrey, and a few others.
We have chosen Harry as our boy name, which for us really stood out for some reason. I like it because I will be able to walk around saying "You're a wizard 'Arry!" Oh goodness, poor child hahaa

We are struggling with a boy name too. We just can't agree on anything.

It didn't seem nearly this hard to decide for my daughter!

My fave names are ...

Grayson
Luca
Ollie
Owen
Gareth

Not sure if this helps, but I agree that nice boys names are harder to find.

Since we dont know the sex of our baby we've come up with a boy and girl name.

If baby is a boy;
Silas edward bond

Girl;
Lilith rose bond.

Figuring out our girl name took forever and a half it seemed. Our boy was rather easy, after SO finally gave up on James edward bond he threw out Silas and I fell in love.

I am having the opposite problem. We have a boy named picked out...Jameson Lee (middle name after my father who passed away last month). But yesterday found out baby is a girl! No girl names are standing out, but hoping to still use Lee as a middle name to honor my dad :)

Boy names were hard for us as well....and just our luck, baby is a boy! His name is Keegan Daniel. Keegan is not common, but not unheard of either. Daniel is after my FIL. I tried to have a few boy names to choose from, but as soon as I mentioned Keegan to my DH he was hooked!

The only other name we considered was Ian Daniel.

My 3 yr old is Micah, so I love that one, lol. For this one, I think we're going with Levi if a boy. I REALLY love the name Judah, but DH hates it. :( We r leaning toward Esther if a girl, but I'm not sold on it yet. We had a horrible time picking our dd name ( Trinity) . In the end, it was actually my oldest who was 5 at the time who picked it. We still have a few weeks before we find out, then we'll have to buckle down!!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one whos finding this difficult. With my daughter I was set on her name from about 12 weeks and I stayed hooked on it, I think this time is proving to be MUCH more difficult.

Thanks for all your help ladies!

We're totally stuck for a boys name as well! Our 1st ds Is called Owen. Glad we not the only ones stuck!

With my daughter, I named her after my husbands grandmother and grandfather...grandmas name was Emilia and grandpas name was Rosario so her name is Emilia Rosario! I did it out of respect for my mother in law and her parents....she was happy about that...
For our soon to be son, I want JR!!!! So he will be taking my husbands name...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->