Really upset and worried

nineena

mummy to a gorgeous girl
Reaction score
Well you all know weve had ups and downs with Ella since birth and she recently had a bad bout of bronchiolitis which resulted in a 3wk hospital stay well we got sent for a.special scan last week to see if her oesophagus and trachea had reconnected and unfortunately it has. To say were devastated is an understatement. Basically she needs the major op again that she had when she was 3days old and its open surgery. Shes going in hospital on wed to have a broncoscopy and endoscopy to find the location and size of the join and theyre also going to insert a gastrostomy as shes now been 4wks nil by mouth and the surgeons re worried she wont remember how to swallow as her swallowing technique was never particularly good. So we will be in hospital over christmas and then Ella will have the major op sometime in the next few weeks. Im so scared shes had general anaesthetic 6times already in her little life and now we have to subject her to another 2 lots. What if something happens :(

Hi,
Just wanted to say i am sorry to read about Ella needing another op but she has proven to be a little fighter and she will carry on fighting and come out of this operation no problems.

Big hugs to you xxx

Just wanted to echo what bob said. Your girl is fighter and will be fine, she is a tough little girl. I know these words won't make what you're going through any easier though x

I too have nothing to say that will make things better for you but please remember what she has come through already and at such a small size - she is a fighter and will get through this! Thinking of and praying for you all.

So sorry for you and Ella, she is obviously an extremely tough little girl. Stay strong for her, and remember that when she's big she wont have any memories of these tough times.

xxx

Sorry to hear Ella has to have more surgery. She is a little fighter.

Lots of :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"