Really Worried 5weeks

x-ginge-x

Mum of 3 boys
Reaction score
I am about 5weeks pregnant and so worried, this is my third pregnancy after 3 years ttc and a miscarriage in June 2013 :cry: I desperately want to feel happy about it but I can't bring myself to 'just in case' :nope: Booking appointment tonight at hospital and I am going to ask about an early scan, just for reassurance as I had one with my now 3 year old son after some brown bleeding! Anyone else around the same point?

Sorry you're so anxious ginge, it's completely understandable. I got reassurance scans at 7w and again today at 10+4w due to previous losses so hopefully they will offer you one or two.

Have everything crossed for you x

Right there with you I've been TTC for almost 3 years I had my 1st mc almost 2 years ago then another 2 mc that year then nothing at all for a year I got a bfp at the start if Jan completely shocked and been worried sick ever since but my nausea and sore boob symptoms have been very strong and consistent so that's reassuring me a little I'm not allowed an early scan as I'm not showing signs of mc the time is dragging by :(

I got offered nothing, if I wanted to be scanned I have to pay to go private :( and that wont be till im 8 weeks, might as well blooming wait! :cry:

Brown blood shouldn't be too much of a concern, so long as it's not followed my cramping or red blood. It could be old, from implantation. Or it could be the baby digging deeper into your lining. Try to relax. Feet up, no sex, and drink lots of water.

Brown blood was my previous pregnancy, no bleeding as yet this time, calling babyview in the morning to book a scan at 8 weeks, 'dating' can be up to 14 weeks now and I can't wait that long to see my baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->