really worried pains at 9wk 3days

cattymouse

mother of 1
Reaction score
so for the past 4 days I have been getting some odd dull constant cramps well they have not got any better and now I have pinching on both sides and my clear discharge hasn't stopped feels like it's pouring out of me constantly
I've told my partner he doesn't seem concerned and kinda being an arse to me bout it.
says I don't need to go hospital but I think I should
am I over reacting? my midwife is in 2 days should I just wait til then I've gone 4 days now with it

I can't tell you whether or not to go to the hospital for it... I can say that I wouldn't, personally. I also don't know how the healthcare system works there. Can you contact your MW about it and find out if they feel you should go to the hospital? I have had pinching pains and both dull and sharp cramping and discharge of many colors throughout all of my trimester. Mine has even been present with spotting/bleeding with 4 of my 5 pregnancies. But all has been well for me. That being said, every pregnancy is different... Every body is different... I guess sometimes, you don't ever find out what caused it - that's how mine were each time. The doctors were clueless, but my pregnancies were perfect otherwise. I hope your pregnancy is perfect, too. :)

Are you bleeding or are you experiencing an increase in clear discharge?

I'd try not to worry about it to be honest, I often get small, sharp aches and pains. If it's enough to stop you in your tracks or say ouch then you may be better speaking to midwife or GP just to ease your mind a bit as you're obviously worrying about this understandably.

I think the discharge is normal, I'd be more concerned personally if it was tinged red or had fresh blood, although even then pregnancies can continue healthily.

Good luck, I hope all goes well for you :hugs:

Pretty much what housewifey said. Increase in discharge is totally normal. Random pains are totally normal. I had a week where I had pains so intense that I legitimately thought something horrible was happening - turned out to be gas and I needed about 5 nights on the couch with some Gas-x and a heating pad on my back. Pregnancy is intense and does crazy things to our bodies.

That said - if you're concerned, call your doctor/midwife! And always seek medical attention if you start bleeding. But from what you've posted so far, you're probably fine. :)

Oki lol that makes me feel bit better lol
still worried cos of these pains well I say pains they don't hurt but don't feel right it's just dull and meh can't explain it at all

It sounds like you’re describing round ligament pain and stretching pains as you uterus grows. It’s normal and can be uncomfortable. Extra discharge is also normal, honestly it just gets worse the further along you are. :lol:

I had the same type of pain right around that time. Dull, almost af like, occasionally a sharper twinge, but always with a feeling of "fullness". I was anxious, but it turned out to be perfectly normal growth pain (and gas lol). The sensations change as rapidly as you grow, and will keep you on your toes!

I was able to call my GP at the time and speak to a nurse on the phone. She said don't bother with the hospital unless the pain is intense, worsens, or there is bleeding, so I didn't bother. But I know how you feel, and was glad to have that reassurance. Stay strong and good luck!

I contacted the midwife she said as it's not stopping me getting on with my day and I'm not bleeding going hospital would be a waste of time ...I got told lol but obviously I'm still worried until I hear or see baby
it's always worrying when u get pains cos it's normal sunyoms but could also be warning symptoms of something not going right ... does anyone know when I could pick up a heart beat on a doppler ?

I found baby on the doppler at 9+4, but it was hard - and I couldn't consistently find it until about a week later. GL!

think I'll leave it cos I'm a big girl and it's hard prodding my self under my fat hang lol I'll just stress my self out x

I opted against a doppler for that exact reason. It can be difficult to locate a hb, even when the baby is strong and healthy. I didn't want to send myself into a tail spin for no reason.

When is your next check in?

had a midwife appointment to do she has requested an early scan at epu to see if baby has a heart beat and growing fine
really got a bad feeling bout it
got to wait til Thursday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"