• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rearfacing seat toys - ideas please!

ZoMo

Reaction score
My baby is 1 in a few days. I have just bought her a new stage 1 rearfacing car seat - a Fair G/01. She is currently rapidly outgrowing her cabriofix but with the cabriofix I can attach toys and things to the handle for her to play with, and she plays all the time with them. Now I am a bit stuck as to what I can give her to look at and to play with in her new seat? She likes to fling things around a lot so I need ideas for things that can be tethered to somewhere to avoid her chucking them all over the car and then screaming as she has lost them! Thanks!

Have you got any of those linkies - the plastic links that babies like to play with? We've used them to tether loads of stuff, not in the car but I'm sure you could still use them like that. I've wedged them round teddies' necks, through hoops on toys etc.

Yep I have the links, have decided that that is probably the only way I can attach anything to the back headrest for her. I went out looking for an interesting toy but couldnt find anything at all. She has an unexpected clear view straight out of the back windscreen and out of the side windows though as her new seat is really quite high up so that is keeping her amused too.

Mamas and papas have some good travel toys with all different textured things on we bought dd a lion that had all twiddle bits on that attached via a link and she loved it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->