recipie for 12mths

mygirl

Amy and preg!
Reaction score
anyone got any simple ingredient ideas for a baby who eats practically anything, but a mummy who has no imagination in the kitchen? it has to have simple ingredients as i am limited to what i can get. cheers in advance!

Tagliatelle with chicken strips and courgette.

Get some fresh tagliatelli bring to boil.

Thinly slice some cougettes, put some olive oil into a pan on medium heat for about 3mins until they are nicely brown.

Either get some left over ham slices or chicken slices (that you would put into a sandwich) and cut them in think slices and add to the cougette...contine to cook for a couple more minuites.

Get your tagliatele and drain.

Add 3 tablespoons of pesto to your cougette and chicken slices. Add it all to the tegliatelli and mix together...:)

Really at 12months plus they can eat whatever you eat hun...i just added this because it is cheap and cheerful to make xx
Simple...easy and delicious...xxx

moved to weaning section as I think you'll get more responses there

Try checking out www.weelicious.com I've gotten soooo many recipe ideas from there. One I tried the other day was her roast tomatoes and pasta recipe...we left out the olives because none of us like them but it was awesome without it, and we used whole wheat pasta to make it a little better for them and it would be great to add some chicken to to add more protein :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->